Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    What do you mean by no "troopers"? I'm a noob and still am struggling with the acronyms too.

We both have added each other as troopers so don't use my trooper (as I didn't use your Wrath during today's LOL X missions) or any one else's during the LOL X missions. I'm not sure this is a bug and rather it might be intentional as the rewards are 20x rare soul fragments and 5x legendary soul fragments. So I think you're meant to have a pretty strong team to complete these missions using only your characters. It would be nice if they were more clear about this though if thats the case.

As for acronyms they are GRE= Grim Reaper Eddie. MCR=Magus Corrupt Rescuer. NBOL=Newborn of Light GS=Golden Son. PDK=Pharaoh Dog King. SoL=Speed of Light. Hope this clears it up. I still struggle with some acronyms, particularly the toons I don't have.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Now have to figure out why I can't get credit for permadeath on artillery dog in EVO dungeons.
    Permadeath on Artillery Dogs only count on the easier of the two evo material quests. So only cache, not horde.

This can be a little tricky since they have so little health and also starts with immunity, so if you don't plan carefully it's easy to kill them all before you have had the chance to inflict any permadeaths. The common tip is to use an unlevelled Desert Rider with only some green talismans on him for health, together with Soldier Eddie and either Assassin Axis Bomber Boy or Sentinel Undead Rescuer. When you get to the wave with Artillery Dogs, use the power moves of your toons (Undead Rescuer will clear their immunities, AABB will inflict permadeath, both without doing damage which is important since the enemies have so little health, while Desert Rider will cast permadeath with 100 % success rate) and use Roulette with Soldier Eddie to heal and regenerate power. Repeat until you've inflicted permadeath three times, then kill them all and go on to finish the quest. Becomes very easy with this strategy
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I'm at 79 and can't do anymore until Tuesday when Warrior LoL is on again.
    Just made 80th mission and got gunner pharao dog. would make him champion but is just max 4*, don't have enough 3* yellow evo to get him 5*. Maybe Sunday when LoL gunner is open, but will be tough, missing 5 of them and drop rate of 3* evo, except white, is recently very bad :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android

Sentinel LoL X with only one Magus Eddie

seriously, how is this possible ? my maxed GRE with lvl 50 talis cant do this solo..
    how you did that?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    seriously, how is this possible ? my maxed GRE with lvl 50 talis cant do this solo..
    how you did that?
    Did someone actually do this? I'm going to try it now, haha.

I believe there's a translation discrepancy between the English and other languages (I believe German, at least)... the mission should read "With only Magus characters" - not only ONE Magus character. You can use all Magus chars, not just one.

Update: With a maxed Mystic Eddie equipped with heal talismans, shells and some ascension for double attacking, I didn't manage to kill even one of the guys in the first wave before being killed. So yeah, try it with all Magus chars and of course, no Troopers along for the ride.
    Last edited by Mariner-1212; 07-06-2017 at 04:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    how you did that?
    This mission was indeed the hardest til now imo. Took me about 15 min to clear (used no ironite to revive) class disadvantage on this level is just tough. Brought in wicker man Eddie full maxed inc. skill shards, GRE in back but didn't need him, pharao dog king, golden son and Pharao water spirit (every lv 100, no skill shards, lv 50 max talisman). Healing of all those helped a lot and most of all PDKs Magic charge. Compensates class disadvantage nearly to same level.

And of course you can bring in any magus char, not only one Eddie. But like in every LoL X mission, be sure to use no trooper, cause then it won't count.
    Last edited by GotN; 07-06-2017 at 04:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Wolf Cultist hits and stuns one guy at 60%.

Backed up with an ABB, the stunning missions went quickly.

Except for the Gimp's bug...
    Warrior Wolf Cultist can stun? I tried him and he did nothing on neither move
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I thought the LoL X Sentinel with just Magus was rather easy, as I turned it into a stun/freeze-fest with CG and MCR. Didn't even take a hit until the boss wave. Without that combo I imagine it'd be pretty rough and/or slow. LoL X Magus with just Warriors should be fine too

I'm dreading the mission to clear LoL X Warrior with just Sentinels though. I'm lacking Pharaoh Eddie, Visions Eddie and Sentinel ABB, all of who could have come to good use for that.
    Hmm, I've had an MCR, but for no particular reason, I didn't take her to Sentinel LoLX. My team was a GR Eddie (for reviving purposes), Blue Allied Soldier (for shields and magic buffs), Goldenson (for healing) and CotD (for blizzard shield).. and it took an eternity to finish. MCR would've been a better option, indeed...

I fear the mission of surviving the LoLX Magus with the warriors, as I don't have a Samurai or a Nomad.. but I'll figure out something.

OTOH, I believe that the missions that say "clear LoLX" allows a fellow trooper, and those that say "survive LoLX" doesn't allow, which means that you're on your own.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Hmm, I've had an MCR, but for no particular reason, I didn't take her to Sentinel LoLX. My team was a GR Eddie (for reviving purposes), Blue Allied Soldier (for shields and magic buffs), Goldenson (for healing) and CotD (for blizzard shield).. and it took an eternity to finish. MCR would've been a better option, indeed...

I fear the mission of surviving the LoLX Magus with the warriors, as I don't have a Samurai or a Nomad.. but I'll figure out something.

OTOH, I believe that the missions that say "clear LoLX" allows a fellow trooper, and those that say "survive LoLX" doesn't allow, which means that you're on your own.
    I think there are plenty of ways to go about the LoL X Magus with warriors, but I think it will be key to have shields (troll, void talismans and/or shell talismans) and/or party healers. Void shields can also help to remove the boss' ghost effect if you don't bring a toon wh can block/remoe/steal beneficial effects.

I'm probably going to opt for Nomad, Troll and AoF since I have shards on those, and then use Holy Smoke Eddie for healing if needed, but there are plenty of other combinations that should work. Rocket Dog, Wickerman and COTD should be a fun combo with a lot of synergies. Undead Rescuer is helpful with reflect shield, healing and the block passive means you can bring a glass cannon, like a full damage build COTD. Desert Rider can inflict permadeath on those pesky reviving Golden Sons (pair with AoF and you can get two permadeaths in on each starting round). Coalgiver (and Samurai for those who have him) places ignite on all enemies with their furys. Combine that with physical charge to get some very hard hits.

What I expect to be hard with clearing LoL X Warrior with only sentinels is the combo of revenge and remove beneficial effects from the NBOLs in combination with the lack of good stunners/freezers as well as heavy hitters. Neither are there a ton of meaningful passives among the sentinels. I guess blind will be the way to go.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Did someone actually do this? I'm going to try it now, haha.

I believe there's a translation discrepancy between the English and other languages (I believe German, at least)... the mission should read "With only Magus characters" - not only ONE Magus character. You can use all Magus chars, not just one.

Update: With a maxed Mystic Eddie equipped with heal talismans, shells and some ascension for double attacking, I didn't manage to kill even one of the guys in the first wave before being killed. So yeah, try it with all Magus chars and of course, no Troopers along for the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    This mission was indeed the hardest til now imo. Took me about 15 min to clear (used no ironite to revive) class disadvantage on this level is just tough. Brought in wicker man Eddie full maxed inc. skill shards, GRE in back but didn't need him, pharao dog king, golden son and Pharao water spirit (every lv 100, no skill shards, lv 50 max talisman). Healing of all those helped a lot and most of all PDKs Magic charge. Compensates class disadvantage nearly to same level.

And of course you can bring in any magus char, not only one Eddie. But like in every LoL X mission, be sure to use no trooper, cause then it won't count.
    Mornin' all

Actually I was fearing a little before this mission about how will it end - no need to...
    Went pretty easy with no reviving, yet to be completely sure that AI won't do anything stupid - played manually...

The Immortal Magus' team who defeated the strongest Sentinels:

Carriage Rider Eddie - the choice between CRE and GRE was rather simple - CRE is fully sharded while GRE not yet... So... CRE (besides I like him better...)

Corrupt General - The Sentinels have high MR as natural class opponents to Magus... And that's why General is very helpful here in fight against green folks - with his basic attack he lowers MR to every each of them - making them weaker, and might occassionally stun half of the hostile team...

Corrupt Rescuer - General's little helper: when he lowers MR with his basic attack, do the power move of hers and you'll be surprised how easily you can freeze even the whole wave of opponents...

Claire - Lady in red is the lifebelt for your team, not for serious damage... So leave the hard fight to rest of the team and use the fury of hers to heal yourself up/revive...

Sure all chars fully sharded... If it happen that you do have these guys & gals passing X LOL (Sentinel) and not die - is a piece of cake...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy