Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Good God I can't believe it's been 8 months since Brave New World came out
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Auto replay passed the test this morning. I was able to run it on my drive to work with no crashes. A+ for that.

Another QoL improvement that I’d imagine would be pretty easy - a toggle switch for testing pvp defense. Why it wasn’t an option from the start confuses me.

I’m with Slauki though, new content is desperately needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’ll be a year since BNW was released soon...I’ll just stop there. Need new content. I’d like to build my trooper list back up, but I’m hesitant as we continue to wait.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hm, it looks like there's something our artists added into the game to add additional flair to certain combat actions which may be a bit disruptive depending on factors we may have not considered.

For any of you guys having problem with these new effects:

• Do you guys play with low or high brightness?
    • Is there a particular time period the environment is in where you are noticing this being problematic (ie environment colour changes based on Eddies using past, present, or future skills)?
    • What device are you guys playing on?
    I hardly notice it outside of Kingdom of the Sands, since that is the brightest area. I use adaptive brightness with the bar set to the center on a Motorola XT1575, Android 7.0.

Also, this Sentinel only event has brought to attention just how few good non-Eddie sentinels there are in this game. I've been running the FotD Eddie with the green general and the green bomber boy, which is doing ok. I wanted to replace the green bomber boy with something that could benefit from the general's passive buff, but I couldn't find anything. The green soulless demon is ok if skill sharded, but poor without. The green pyro is totally useless. The theme behind Sentinel characters all having high health and extremely low damage output is seriously flawed.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 04-04-2018 at 11:11 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I stopped the auto-replay during a run on AMOLAD and was able to continue at the same amped up speed. I stopped shortly after and resumed on auto so I don't really know for sure how long you can carry on like that.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone try out the magus chopper yet? I can’t get his power move to steal all effects.

Name:  2FEAACB0-7549-4D6F-AC4C-9E8DF215D3AF.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  58.1 KB

Edit: Well, I thought this was new to this update, but after looking at the tuning notes I realized it’s not. He’s broken if the skill description is right. I guess no one noticed since it’s considered another useless 4*. Devs, please take a look at this guy.

Here’s an example, targeting azov to steal that stuff
    Name:  92C724BD-70DD-4FB1-87FB-5E3771BAE3D2.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  301.5 KB

And the result. As you can see, it didn’t steal everything. Maybe the description is wrong?
    Name:  CB62203C-FD8A-4DCC-B2EE-7E9E02070DDC.jpeg
Views: 192
Size:  296.8 KB
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 04-05-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post

Also, this Sentinel only event has brought to attention just how few good non-Eddie sentinels there are in this game. .

S Corrupt Rescuer, S Mayan Priestess, S Bat, S Desert Guardian (sharded)... there are a few. The Rescuer with shards is really a good hitter.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    S Corrupt Rescuer, S Mayan Priestess, S Bat, S Desert Guardian (sharded)... there are a few. The Rescuer with shards is really a good hitter.
    Those might be good for pvp, but they are all horrible for farming. The green pyro is a 4 star character right? Then why does it hit like a 2 star character at 5 stars? My point is that sentinels hit like wet paper bags outside of the general, the bomber boy, and the Eddies. The game is set up lopsided in favor of the Red, yellow, and purple characters. The basic theory of balance is flawed.

Now that I've said that, watch them nerf the bomber boy and General next week. That seems to be the way they decide which characters to 'rebalance' around here.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I've always been a big fan of the green Harpy. Now, I know on auto play it gives away turns; but I'm running two and Pharaoh Eddie on Powerslave for this event and they are clearing it out in about a minute.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Those might be good for pvp, but they are all horrible for farming. The green pyro is a 4 star character right? Then why does it hit like a 2 star character at 5 stars? My point is that sentinels hit like wet paper bags outside of the general, the bomber boy, and the Eddies. The game is set up lopsided in favor of the Red, yellow, and purple characters. The basic theory of balance is flawed.

Now that I've said that, watch them nerf the bomber boy and General next week. That seems to be the way they decide which characters to 'rebalance' around here.
    Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer is good for farming, I'm just testing without shards and it's doing good paired with General & FotD Eddie.

IMO, all of the three Pyro's deserve a buff, since they've remained behind other units and they are treated as a Legendary. I've sharded the red & purple, but they didn't rise to my expectations, thus they're still benched, despite the fact that they have a lot of potential.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    The green Harpy can do quite a lot of damage, but unfortunately she likes to use the power move too often on auto pilot

For the Pyros: I only use the red one and I am ok with him, but any buff would be welcome