Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Maybe if they would give us more the feeling, that they are really fixing things
    Look I completely understand getting frustrated, but what is currently left to fix? Is it really that much? I'm not being facetious -- they have been fixing the bugs--or at least any bug I reported or saw someone else report.

If you want a direct response open a ticket and you will definitely get one. This forum has a bug report section but it's probably not monitored in the same way as their support team ticketing system.
    They may figure if someone wants to vent and have other players commiserate they mention an issue here but if they really want something fixed they report it through the app and send screenshots if possible.
    Either way, they don't make money directly by having a support desk. They do it to fix issues so people will keep playing and enjoying the game. I've reported a LOT of issues from the beginning. The very first issue I reported was when I accidentally sold (no sacrifice yet) an assassin death dog. There was no warning screen yet either. I didn't even realize I had done it. I told them it was "missing". They looked into it and said I had sold it. A week or 2 later there was the warning screen. Things break yea, but they get fixed.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    Android
    There a lot things, like German News if you set the Game to english (it's been over 6 months now, when a dev said, they will look into it..,)

Then the thing with Skull Quests, where your team get copied to the Cosmos Worlds.., (and i don't understand, why we don't have 3 Team Slots for Cosmos Worlds but for Skull Quests..)

In Gauntlet the bug where Characters who can't wear Talisman Sets for what they don't have the slots for but wear them.., (They told us this got fixed.., but naaaa..,) and the losses because of this..,

When you are in the Team Screen, sometimes your changes don't get saved.., Talisman Upgrades and Character Leveling..

In general some of the Character Skill Descriptions are very confusing.., or don't work for over months or over a year..,

I know bugs in development are normal.., but in this game i saw so many things..,

Just to name some of essential game mechanics..,

To prepare to sell things, there is the lock character system.., but if you sell them accidently, this isn't a bug.
    But if players get help with this, this is nice. But that actually is just a mistake of players if they don't use a feature what could protect them from it. ^^

And the Money thing is another.., i know they NEED it to develope further but not in this way they do it.., the game is nothing more then a grinding machine.., grind grind grind.., my phone needs to run all day long.., just to receive some rewards.., 24/7.,. this isn't fun.., and the way thed do it is with the auto-replay feature.., they don't gave us i as a "quality-of-life-feature", it's just for make more grinding events which are so time consuming and refill over refill just in the hope that people buy things.., this isn't good in my opinion.., it's just boring..,
    It's the same like Arena Events.., i mean.., they aren't fun.., they are just annoying and boring..,

And now Night City arrived.., i still didn't play it.., i wasn't hyped or so.., i just fear, that it isn't that great. ^^
    and it will go on like always in the last few months..,

But for Night City.., i need to play first. haha
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-04-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    To prepare to sell things, there is the lock character system.., but if you sell them accidently, this isn't a bug.
    There was no lock character system back when I accidentally sold the death dog. Point is that they improved the game by adding it and he warning screen.

my phone needs to run all day just to receive some rewards..,
    Run it overnight?

As for the other issues you mentioned. If you open a ticket for each of them and provide details they will do more than say they will look into it. They will probably ask you for more specifics and screenshots but then they would fix them. They don’t sound particularly difficult to fix either. And for the record, characters in Gaunlet wearing talismans that players cannot equip was reported and is apparently by design rather than a bug. It’s one way they increase the challenge each grade where we can see what is being boosted rather than behind the scenes where we would have to guess more as to what the RNG is doing.

As for thinking the game is boring—maybe take a break? I mean the game is a long term patience game where you slowly accumulate (slowly being the key word) things and make progress. Otherwise you’d have everything and it would be just as boring. Try to enjoy playing when you have time to kill. Enjoy the game for what it is and over time you can also collect things if you’re into that. Don’t worry about falling behind others either. There are always players at your level of progress.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 12-04-2018 at 10:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    There was no lock character system back when I accidentally sold the death dog. Point is that they improved the game by adding it and he warning screen.

Run it overnight?

As for the other issues you mentioned. If you open a ticket for each of them and provide details they will do more than say they will look into it. They will probably ask you for more specifics and screenshots but then they would fix them. They don’t sound particularly difficult to fix either. And for the record, characters in Gaunlet wearing talismans that players cannot equip was reported and is apparently by design rather than a bug. It’s one way they increase the challenge each grade where we can see what is being boosted rather than behind the scenes where we would have to guess more as to what the RNG is doing.

As for thinking the game is boring—maybe take a break? I mean the game is a long term patience game where you slowly accumulate (slowly being the key word) things and make progress. Otherwise you’d have everything and it would be just as boring. Try to enjoy playing when you have time to kill. Enjoy the game for what it is and over time you can also collect things if you’re into that. Don’t worry about falling behind others either. There are always players at your level of progress.
    When did you start playing? :O
    In what year?

If this is for Reasons to higher difficulty then it is just stupid and an unfair buff.., i mean really?
    Characters in Gauntlet should have other Talismans sets than a player can equip?
    That's just crap and bad game design. Come on man.., They told us, this was a bug, and they fixed it, but it isn't.., IT IS STILL THERE and shouldn't BE!
    If they want increase the challenge they should do it fair and not with such bullshit.

I don't said the game it self is boring.., these kind of events over and over is boring.., especially the Arena Events..,
    I play it for fun.., but the fun is gone when they started these 24/7 grinds with only refill refill refill..,
    And really if i need to run a game over the whole day to achieve something is not good game design my opinion..,
    But that's my opinion.., but i think i'm not the only one, when i'm reading this forum.

I started in January 2017, i loved it! And it brought me through tough times in life, but somewhere in time this game changed to this tough thing too..,
    And a game shouldn't only be repeating events which are all the same and get more and more time consuming..,

I'm not the only one who is experiencing this.

And running my phone over night? I run it all the time just for this game.., my phone needs to be on charger all the time because of it.., and over night? If the game freezes or stop as often, i don't have anything from it.., and the phone gets hot af.., and a game you need to run overnight? Only to achieve something.., that's just crap.

But for now, we all should enjoy Night City.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

Banned
    Maybe instead of baning people give some answers.

AND STOP INCREASING THAT STUPID DEFENSE BONUS.

OS
    iOS
    Just took over 15 minutes to beat Yellow Bat with Destiny as Invincibility constantly generated...
    This was in Gauntlet. Defense AI definitely pumped up...

Banned
    With the latest update f.e. offense alchemist was removing 1-2 less golden effects. Since yesterday f.e. offense alchemist ist removing 0 golden effects. Defense alchemist is of cause removing all golden effects.

Player with very less relics hit harder and take much more damage than players with almost full relics.

THAT IS PLAIN BS!!!!!

Those pink-fluffy-unicorn-style-devs should stop that cheating.