Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    3 mega refill, a little over 200 runs got me 2 primordial that I needed to complete my second set.
    Besides the mandatory madness run, and the 15 needed for sentinel mission, all other runs were on hard.

I'll keep grinding on hard, since the ironite and SOW drops are not bad at all.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    I am not sure about that ...
    It can be the contrary ...
    If I spend so much money and so much time into the game, I have the right to pretend that the product works well, specially if I pay with money.
    If I pay and you give me nothing in return, it's a rip off.
    Anyway, if you give me nothing in return, I will no more spend into the game for sure !!
    Sorry, there's one major flaw in your reasoning:
    You assume that NF is interested in keeping long-term players in the game, while everything in the last couple of months has shown that they are only after the quick money from new players who can be milked for a short time before they fade away again.
    Factor that in, and you see that you will never change anything - but then again, what will?
    Sorry, this is more bleak than I originally intended, but as a long-term player, you either accept that or you leave.

Edit: typos

OS
    Android
    Well for some they drop ... but slooowwwlyyyy 200 runs and 3 primordials ... the first one come after only 5~10 runs, the second after 100+, the third after 130 ...

and for the eclipse event, I get 5 complete sets and it didn't took me 1300 runs
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes, I absolutely know that, but this time they passed the limit.
    And I picked the 2 primordials pack for 500 ironite before grinding ...
    I was convinced that was a full primordial set ...
    I am completely ripped off ...
    It was not a rip off ... you just didn't read the mention "2 talismans / not a complete set"

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Primordials are nice to have, but nothing like before they were nerfed after the first week of introduction. One thing for sure, this talisman set has been the target of much anguish, frustration, and player focus!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Primordials are nice to have, but nothing like before they were nerfed after the first week of introduction. One thing for sure, this talisman set has been the target of much anguish, frustration, and player focus!
    Just to think that I barely use 'em (set on the prisonner, useless on Arena)

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What's the best warrior team, excluding Charlotte that has been tried. I haven't tried hellhound. I used phantom, sekmet, death dog and undead rescuer, it worked but barely. I may try using corrupt rescuer or warrior shinobi.
    Would be really interested in this too, since I will get Charlotte only after the end of the ongoing gauntlet stage. All teams I tried so far, failed badly already on the first stage (including Phantom, Sekhmet, Shinobi and Hellhound – I do not have many warrior relics though). I will give your team a try. Did you run it manually or on auto?
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    161 runs and 0 Primordial drops. Something has to be wrong here.

OS
    Android
    Natasar,Natalie, I ran phantom, sekmet, death dog, and WCR on manual lost the first time on the first wave, easily won the second.if you get past the first wave it is much easier. Still need to try other teams.

If WCR steals the buffs from the start it may work. I may swap hellhound or shinobi for ACR or death dog to get a reliable team.

I have full health relics and a few other red relics, not that many.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    200 runs to finish achievement and only 2 talismans. The last 40 were done on Normal all the others on Hard/Madness. I still think they would have had a much better sales results if they had pieced out the talismans sets. $5.99 per set and they would have sold tons. During the last Eclipse event I received 0 talismans and after I finished the minimum achievement I never went back.

Phantom/Sekhmet/Warrior Corrupt Rescuer/Warrior Undead Rescuer was my team but it was all manual. 15 fights and it did not take more than 5 min for each run. Spread over two days was no big deal. First stage, lead off with WCR Incinerate, then WUR (any target), then Sekhmet, then Phantom False Mask (I use Purge and Nightmare so he has a chance to steal more buffs, perfect Sleep from ability and talismans and vanish the party to keep you safe from next attack). Second round should be easy cleanup. Use Sekhmet last for Fury to make sure you go twice. After that all other stages are easy. Hallowed Stage lead off with False Mask to sleep the 2 Osiris then all damage to Hallowed. Echo on WCR triggers quite a bit and he hits descent. Sekhmet last for Fury to make sure HE dies. Don't trust that Sekhmet will kill if HE has just a sliver of health. The AI will not allow you to kill with just basic attack. You need to overkill that stage. If you don't, HE will run his 3 turn phase and the Osiris' will PI and heal all. Can still beat it but its more time wasted and you have a chance for HE to permadeath one of your allies and you will fail.

I posted my non-warrior auto farm team earlier in this thread. Best time was 1:49, average was 2:25 with 1 loss in 60 runs.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-27-2018 at 06:10 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121