Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Oh wow, that's ~22m gold for one character!
    That 3rd stage was 2.6 mill, so the total is like 24.5 to 25 million.... Ouch!

It was over 6 months playing this game before I ever had a million or more gold.
    In the spring there was a sac event that gave huge amounts of gold & IC. I shot up to nearly 80 million. Since Awakening toons started, It's dropped down to zero. But thankfully we get so many cosmic souls (5* idol.)

Is it just me, or does it seem like Precious souls drop less 5* idols anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    After getting the 150 runs done, I dipped my toe into XIII. Got the first clear, but it took nearly 7min and was quite close. Big jump up in difficulty from XII. But glad I can now safely auto-farm XII
    Yeah, lvl. 13 used to feel harder than 14, but they updated it.... supposedly.

The secret to any of these dungeons is "relics." Anyone serious in advancing should make getting IC for Relics their #1 priority.
    As in Arena, the best characters are no match for slightly less OP toons when you have all the relics.
    Good Luck, bro!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
    from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

OS
    Android
    This afternoon I was happily churning through LOL-XV with:
    VHE: Forge + Cosmic (Shock)
    A.WWolf: Venom + Dragonscale
    Musashi: Singularity
    W.LoL (T10): Viper + Cosmic (Counter)

Best time on Auto this afternoon was 1m45s with no wipes after more than 2000 sands of time.
    After the reset, though the same team lost 6 in a row on auto. It has got a little better since those failed runs so I don't know if this is all down to simple dumb luck or if something changed, but if anyone has any suggestions on tweaks I'd be happy to hear them. [edit] I have been considering moving the counter Cosmic tali on to Musashi to see if I can clear some more of the enemys beneficial effects with his passive but I'm not sure I'd make any progress at all without using the Singularity tali somewhere.
    Last edited by InkieSquid; 12-14-2019 at 01:31 AM. Reason: An idea for change

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I've learned when all of a sudden you get 2 or more defeats in a matter of minutes, that it's best to get out of the dungeon, possibly even re-boot the game.... then go back to grinding.
    Just a weird AI thing I reckon.

This is how the Robots will overtake mankind.... they will crush our spirits through the AI in mobile gaming, then when we're all mentally broken, they will rise up!

Only the Amish will be able to defend mankind, cuz of their lack of electronics.
    😁

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yeah, I've learned when all of a sudden you get 2 or more defeats in a matter of minutes, that it's best to get out of the dungeon, possibly even re-boot the game.... then go back to grinding.
    Just a weird AI thing I reckon.

This is how the Robots will overtake mankind.... they will crush our spirits through the AI in mobile gaming, then when we're all mentally broken, they will rise up!

Only the Amish will be able to defend mankind, cuz of their lack of electronics.
    ��
    I'll give that a try next time it all goes wrong but for now at least it's mostly winning.

Also, yes... we are indeed all doomed but at least the Amish will be able to rely on a bit of help from anyone 80+.

OS
    Android
    The Amish use cell phones. They also have RVs parked in their driveways to run their businesses with electricity and technology. As long as it isn't connected to their homes and "ok". They are just as corrupt as every other religion, possibly more so. A few years ago some of them were busted running a major drug distribution thru their souvenir stands.

OS
    Android
    I need some help.

After 4 mega SOT refills and 3 normal refills farming in lol XV, I got 0 lol awakening shard.

I spent 4 hours and 2400+360=2760 SOT, at least 79 rounds lol XV. So the drop rate of lol awakening shard is really this low? or is another bug?

Maybe I should farm lol awakening shard in lower level?

Name:  擷取.JPG
Views: 769
Size:  23.8 KB

OS
    iOS
    Well they are the character exclusive shards so they’re definitely gonna be rarer

OS
    Android
    They do drop in both level XIV and XV. I earned enough for 5+ awakening after 1500 runs of mixed level 14 and 15. You can also pull some from the awakening souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Any advice for someone just starting the LOL awakening stuff? On my 4th key running XII, not getting many first level warrior awakening things. Only 1 on last key. Is it best to stay on XII and keep farming? Do more awakening shards drop on higher levels? I can probably run up to IX on auto. Just buy what I need for warrior wakening lower level? Just not sure what the biggest bottleneck on material will be and want to farm with it in mind.