Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Higher difficulties give out More Frags, play on XII to buy the shards using frags (unless you get all the necessary shards during the grind)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Any advice for someone just starting the LOL awakening stuff?
    Just not sure what the biggest bottleneck on material will be and want to farm with it in mind.
    Yeah, the rule of thumb is basically grind the highest level you can, get Colored Awakening shards from opening awakening souls or trading their frags in the specials store.

Get Colorless Awakening shards from mostly grinding, but also awakening souls and specials store.

Then get the regular 3* colored & colorless evo shards from Frozen Wasteland, Labyrinth (yellow & purple), Raven's Altar & lastly.... the LoL 10.
    Other dungeons may drop the regular evo shards also..... but the ones mentioned previously are more abundant.

There are pics of the LOL awakening stages and requirements in this thread on the page linked here:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...vements/page18

Ironite to buy SoT is obviously the biggest obstacle.
    But once you get awakening materials, Gold becomes an issue. About 25 million is needed to fully max awaken a toon.

There are over a dozen awakening characters now, try not to get too distracted and try to awaken too many at once. Concentrating on getting the best ones Maxed will prove more beneficial in the long run, like having a Warrior LoL maxed will help more for your arena team..... than 5 awakenable toons all at level 6, 7, or 8.
    I have 12 and eventually stopped half awakening all of them in order to focus on Fully Awakening them one at a time. Once you get all 5 originals maxed, you can earn a Free Dark Lilith.
    It can be done!

(The previous is all just my opinion ... obviously do whatever works for you. I hope this helps.)

Btw.... just waiting on 7 million more gold and my hard earned Dark Lilith will be Maxed.... Lilith Nightmoon!

Good Luck!!!! 😁
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-14-2019 at 08:14 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I don’t get how people already have max awakened Lilith, Lucifer and ,Moonchild. I see that a lot lately.
    Aviv-2226

OS
    iOS
    All I know is ...

1200SOT in LOL X = roughly ~1900 TT frags...

400SOT in LOL XIV = roughly ~120 TT fags (x3 to match 1200 SOT = ~360 TT frags)

So. yeah.... I'll run LOLX

I know there's always "run higher levels for higher chances" touted.. but reality often shows me something to the contrary.

The only real benefit to running higher LOL levels are the OTHER items which drop - if you need awakening/redemption/absolution frags as well. It could be argued that the Cosmic LOL dungeon is the least valuable dungeon since it really only drops the colorless evo stones and event frags (other item drops are so rare they may as well not be there). But if you are merely seeking event frags.. I, personally, see no point to spending more SOT for less frags.

In addition: LOL X 15 second runs... LOL XIV 1 minute runs....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I need some help.

After 4 mega SOT refills and 3 normal refills farming in lol XV, I got 0 lol awakening shard.

I spent 4 hours and 2400+360=2760 SOT, at least 79 rounds lol XV. So the drop rate of lol awakening shard is really this low? or is another bug?

Maybe I should farm lol awakening shard in lower level?

Attachment 7216
    Today I tried to farm lol awakening shard in XIV.

1key, 2 mega refills + 2 normal refills = 0 shard......

I am really curious how those players who has lots of full awakened lol farms this bastard shard......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Today I tried to farm lol awakening shard in XIV.

1key, 2 mega refills + 2 normal refills = 0 shard......

I am really curious how those players who has lots of full awakened lol farms this bastard shard......
    You're referring to these, right?
    Name:  20191214_184426.png
Views: 902
Size:  243.8 KB

If you're game is all updated.... and you're still not having these "boxes" drop.... then save your Awakening frags and open them as Awakening Souls. You are sure to get them one way or the other.

I seem to always have just enough, it's the (25) 5* colorless awakening shards that are the last to achieve.

Good Luck, and.....
    "Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart!"
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Yes, that's what I need.

I really didn't think of saving Awakening frags and open them as Awakening Souls.

Is the rate of lol awakening shard not bad?

OS
    Android
    Fred, it's better to buy awakening souls to earn higher level awakening materials and each one give a random 10 3* evo shards. Buying the low level materials isnt a bad deal if you need them to start awakening toons. Otherwise it is a costly long grind.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Fred, it's better to buy awakening souls to earn higher level awakening materials and each one give a random 10 3* evo shards. Buying the low level materials isnt a bad deal if you need them to start awakening toons. Otherwise it is a costly long grind.
    Thank you for advising, I will try this way.

OS
    Android
    Fred, I would guess it will take around 1500 -2000 level 14 or 15 battles to earn or buy enough awakenable materials for all five LoLs. That doesnt take into account all the three star evo shards and any used on other toons. I would try and concentrate on specific LoLs and max them and not just slowly awaken all of them. Better bang for your buck to have one or two maxed then all partially leveled.

It's a game of pick and chose along with resource management. There is no correct way to play. It's hard to stay focused with so many events and long term dungeons continually being released.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around