Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton and team - it appears that lots of players are hitting the stack limits for XP and evo shards with these LoL events. At best, this leads to sub-optimal use of these materials (even selling them in some cases). At worst, it leads to MACLx errors.

Would you please consider increasing the number of allowable stacks? Would you also please consider adjusting the tuning of LoL drops to emphasize 5* XP shards more? You could keep the average amount of XPs in the drops constant, but just allocate them more heavily towards 5* (and even 4*) shards. That would allow us to store more XPs per stack. Thanks!
    Last edited by druid138; 06-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sparton and team - it appears that lots of players are hitting the stack limits for XP and evo shards with these LoL events. At best, this leads to sub-optimal use of these materials (even selling them in some cases). At worst, it leads to MACLx errors.

Would you please consider increasing the number of allowable stacks? Would you also please consider adjusting the tuning of LoL drops to emphasize 5* XP shards more? You could keep the average amount of XPs in the drops constant, but just allocate them more heavily towards 5* (and even 4*) shards. That would allow us to store more XPs per stack. Thanks!
    Well, the limit has to be somewhere for save file size reasons, so a line needs to be drawn somewhere to force you to use/sell stacks. It's already really easy for most end-game players to max out whatever character they want when they get it, so I'd be a bit leery of making it so you can have way more stacks of materials, or just making 4* and 5* materials easier to hoard with the current difficulty and scaling of the content.

Somewhat related, while our QA hasn't had a chance to verify the fix yet, we should have improved handling for the issue that can cause MACL12 errors upon stacks overflowing in an upcoming update (either into a second stack or into overflow inventory spaces).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, the limit has to be somewhere for save file size reasons, so a line needs to be drawn somewhere to force you to use/sell stacks. It's already really easy for most end-game players to max out whatever character they want when they get it, so I'd be a bit leery of making it so you can have way more stacks of materials, or just making 4* and 5* materials easier to hoard with the current difficulty and scaling of the content.
    I understand, but all of the Sacrifice events (in particular, those of the Pumpkin and Heart variety) really need a war chest of XP materials to fully realize their potential.

Also, great news about the MACL12 fix! Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Question about stacking talismans...

If more than one character has Destiny talismans.. does that stack to 40% damage reduction? Or, like different characters, does the talisman set only grant a maximum of 20% damage reduction even if there are multiple sets in play? So 1 set = 2% reduction, 2 sets = 20% reduction 4 sets = 20% reduction?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Minor issue with the bat.....

PvP..

I take prisoner...

other team has the Bat...

Prisoner disables passives on the Bat.

I kill their Eddie (p0M). He does NOT revive due to passive disabled as expected.

They take a turn.

My next turn... I kill their Wrath.. he revives.. So the bat revived the SECOND ally to die. That doesn't seem right.
    Not a huge issue (he's no red bat ).

Battle run at the same time as this post.. in fact i posted in the middle of the battle.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-06-2018 at 04:21 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I took on a G Bat team (perhaps the same team) G bat revived Warrior Undead Rescuer after I killed him, he built up a stack of gold buffs on his team, but in the end they all died anyway nothing unordinary to report.
    The problem is there's already sooooo many great characters all good but you can only choose 4.
    Second problem is choosing the right 4 characters who's qualitys complement one another..

We see a very effective team in the arena and duplicate it or play with it a bit, latest example Assasin Corrupt Rescuer 3 in 4 teams has one.
    I can't help thinking we all hold an untapped quality toon, who will it be that replaces ACR?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    My newbie son and I have come up with an idea (I'm sure it's been bandied around before) what about PVP teams with all 4 team members being Eddies.
    Imagine a team made up of VHE,Pharoah,Navigator and Clansman taking on say POM,7th Son, Trooper and GRE or whatever combination....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    My newbie son and I have come up with an idea (I'm sure it's been bandied around before) what about PVP teams with all 4 team members being Eddies.
    Imagine a team made up of VHE,Pharoah,Navigator and Clansman taking on say POM,7th Son, Trooper and GRE or whatever combination....
    I dig it. I thought about that a while ago back when the community was making their collective list of suggestions. Like 80% of the ideas there, this one wasn't looked at.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Those so called events are indeed the best ones regarding ROI - and they are getting old and are boring as hell. That says a lot about this slot machine. It took me 1,5 days and about 25 refills to get a Lilith dupe - nice. At least the multiple yellow angels are good for flushing down the toilet for more dupes. My device plays a lot (lying next to me) and I play since start (with a short break) and could buy stuff with Frontier Coins. But I am missing Warrior and Gunner Lilith, Clair and Trooper Eddie plus of course Alexander. I have 2000 FC and don't dare to spend them because of what might come next.

Honestly just let me give you ironite and you calculate the average time a battle takes and lock the game that many hours. That would at least not waste electricity. It's just not fun anymore to press a button in the hope you don't get a dupe. (yes I got a few 4* from the rare souls from LoL X - but dupes, dupes and dupes)

If the devs says they are targeting new players by introducing more and more chars and talismans it makes me giggle. A new player will have a lot to catch up without needing even more stuff. It's getting confusing as hell who does what and why and is X a bug or is it intended?

How are other games keeping up the fun? Surely not by forcing the players to do the same old shit for a year without new content but dangling a different carrot every week in front of the donkeys. The expression Groundhog Day has been replaced by Legacy of the Beast - that's for sure.

Probably I am just tired of the bug infested slot machine this thing is. Summer is coming and it's crying for a break ... troopers should be safe as I can auto them.

P.S: Can the guy with the Alchemist please change his champ? On auto when the Alchemist triggers his fury my game always hangs and I have to force quit it. I always have to play this dude manually and it's really annoying. I give you this month before I kick you for having the Alchemist as a champ. (also ridiculous that this bug is not solved since everal month - it is game breaking)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The various Talisman sets that have been featured in events will eventually be added as drops in existing content, purchases in currency shops (i.e. Troopers / Frontier Store), as well as future game modes (such as Gauntlet, Night City, Silent Planet, etc.)

Exact timeline still TBD, but you should start seeing some of the Talismans featured last year and early this year added within the next few months.

-Kaz
    Thank you for your reply, Kaz.
    It is good to hear that the talisman sets will show up in the future. But the timeline shocks and disappoints me:
    Those from last year and early this year...so roughly estimated a timespan of 6-9 months will show up in a few months, lets say these are 3 months. This sums up to 9-12 months. Is it planned to extend this linearly to the recent talis? This would mean that the destiny set will show up again in march-june 2019?? Until then only the buyers will have the benefit? I recommend to rethink, if this strategy really is the way you want to go on with the game. I am pretty sure that many many people won't like that, including me. There are other and better ways to make money without separating your playerbase so obviously. Bring back this adventurer pack for example once in a while, this was a great and fair deal.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020