Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    no mate i dont have either of those, i have toons that grant perfect health, the problem im having is it looks like theres always one toon thats ever so slightly just off 100% and it changes each time so one time it maybe cyborg the next time you play that level its a different toon completely even with toons that heal when you hit it doesnt make any difference. this last skull is really starting to get on my tits

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    no mate i dont have either of those, i have toons that grant perfect health, the problem im having is it looks like theres always one toon thats ever so slightly just off 100% and it changes each time so one time it maybe cyborg the next time you play that level its a different toon completely even with toons that heal when you hit it doesnt make any difference. this last skull is really starting to get on my tits
    It's been awhile since I was trying to get all the skulls completed, thankfully I had some good troopers in my list. I have been helping different troopers as much as possible. I can add you or can add me SoulGravity-4012 and if I can help I will.

OS
    Android
    sorry to bump an old thread but just finishing of the last few skulls in night city, no matter what toons i use even finishing with 100% health i still cant get that last 2 bloody skulls, the banshee and lord of the flies, tried every combo i can think off, even with shields active and healing it never awards the skulls. is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong
    I went and took a look at those two levels. Madness right? Neither of them have anything that should be able to Reduce Max HP, which is usually one of the main causes of the 100% HP challenges not working.

Do any of your troopers have a Van Helsing Eddie? His "prevent all damage for two turns" passive can help a lot with the 100% HP challenges. Will give you two turns to kill the enemy before they can hit you back.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Neither of them have anything that should be able to Reduce Max HP
    Warrior Chopper's Passive does. in "the Banshee" (Normal).

Being aware of this you **must** kill that Chopper first to allow your HP to be full. Then it's a matter of time a heal right before you kill the last enemy.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Hahah I’ve done the sod lol, Cyborg, Caria and Golden Dog with artifact and a level 3 t2, took out chopper with Caria, then cyborgs fury on rounds one and two, then 3rd wave used Caria to give full power took out chopper with tase, then stunned A hell raiser. Golden dog to bring health up, let them attack then took out hellraiser. Healed with golden dog then Caria to bring fury back to full then cyborgs fury. And the completed the last skull quest.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I went and took a look at those two levels. Madness right? Neither of them have anything that should be able to Reduce Max HP, which is usually one of the main causes of the 100% HP challenges not working.

Do any of your troopers have a Van Helsing Eddie? His "prevent all damage for two turns" passive can help a lot with the 100% HP challenges. Will give you two turns to kill the enemy before they can hit you back.
    I will have VHE by the Saturday refresh just need the last 2 batches of fragments, then onto finishing off child of the damned. Them I’m gonna start getting frags for prisoner

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    It's been awhile since I was trying to get all the skulls completed, thankfully I had some good troopers in my list. I have been helping different troopers as much as possible. I can add you or can add me SoulGravity-4012 and if I can help I will.
    Thanks buddy I will be making room for troopers as it seems I’ve got some that don’t bother returning the badges. I need as many genuine daily troopers as possible lol

OS
    iOS
    SoulGravity and Azagthor I’ve added you to my troopers list ����

OS
    iOS
    I will have VHE by the Saturday refresh just need the last 2 batches of fragments, then onto finishing off child of the damned. Them I’m gonna start getting frags for prisoner
    That’s Vampire Hunter Eddie, not Van Helsing Eddie
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    That’s Vampire Hunter Eddie, not Van Helsing Eddie
    Oh lol my bad