Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The Kardas Dragon is this great big Lego Bionicle set. I've used Kardas as my Internet name for years now
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    The Kardas Dragon is this great big Lego Bionicle set. I've used Kardas as my Internet name for years now
    Damn now bionicle is something really old! Been a long time since i saw that!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    OpticSugar is the name of a company that I started in 2001 - doing motion graphics and visual effects for film/television.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    OK, now my turn, I guess - Witkacy - It's a nickname of Stanisław Ignacy Witkiewicz - famous Polish writer, poet, painter, philosopher... You can read about him a bit here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanis...acy_Witkiewicz

Why's that nickname you may ask? It's pretty simple - it somehow resemble my true name Witek... And it was given me by my friends at the university where I've studied economy long time ago... But even earlier I was studying history of philosophy, as I simply love these both, especially history and I was convinced to study by my Polish teacher - yet later on I found out that it may be difficult to find a job - who needs philosophers these days! - so I did the economy as well...
    Yet some of you still may ask - why Witkacy? I have certain ability to set rhymes off head instantly whenever I want on any given subject... I treat this as a gift cause I've never learnt how to write and set rhymes... I just have it in my blood LOL Someday on some Iron Maiden Polish forums I got bored a bit so I decided to write a funny piece about one gals posting there... Did it for a joke and to laugh everyone a bit - though I didn't expected that she will copy this, print and show her parents!
    And since then everyone wanted me to write about each of them LOL... Once all of them tried to test me and asked if I would be able to answer them all with rhymes on their posts - I said - sure, go ahead - after one day they all gave up...

So... I have something in common with the Great Witkacy though now I can't remember who started all this - yet I knew they calling me since the very beginning - I found it funny and somehow suiting me and it stayed that way... So since this nickname is kinda unique I have always an easy task when setting the account on some forum... I am also using this nick on Iron Maiden FC Forum as well through the years, so people can easily identify me...

Cheers \m/
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    OpticSugar is the name of a company that I started in 2001 - doing motion graphics and visual effects for film/television.
    U telling me... that u are a guy that owns a company that makes motion graphics and visual effects? Seems legit
    I guess ur telling the truth... just googled it...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I just freelance independently now around NYC.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    OK, now my turn, I guess - Witkacy - It's a nickname of Stanisław Ignacy Witkiewicz - famous Polish writer, poet, painter, philosopher... You can read about him a bit here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanis...acy_Witkiewicz

Why's that nickname you may ask? It's pretty simple - it somehow resemble my true name Witek... And it was given me by my friends at the university where I've studied economy long time ago... But even earlier I was studying history of philosophy, as I simply love these both, especially history and I was convinced to study by my Polish teacher - yet later on I found out that it may be difficult to find a job - who needs philosophers these days! - so I did the economy as well...
    Yet some of you still may ask - why Witkacy? I have certain ability to set rhymes off head instantly whenever I want on any given subject... I treat this as a gift cause I've never learnt how to write and set rhymes... I just have it in my blood LOL Someday on some Iron Maiden Polish forums I got bored a bit so I decided to write a funny piece about one gals posting there... Did it for a joke and to laugh everyone a bit - though I didn't expected that she will copy this, print and show her parents!
    And since then everyone wanted me to write about each of them LOL... Once all of them tried to test me and asked if I would be able to answer them all with rhymes on their posts - I said - sure, go ahead - after one day they all gave up...

So... I have something in common with the Great Witkacy though now I can't remember who started all this - yet I knew they calling me since the very beginning - I found it funny and somehow suiting me and it stayed that way... So since this nickname is kinda unique I have always an easy task when setting the account on some forum... I am also using this nick on Iron Maiden FC Forum as well through the years, so people can easily identify me...

Cheers \m/
    W
    Damn........ (more dots= more letters so i can make a reply with just damn and a bunch of dots!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I just freelance independently now around NYC.
    Oh forgot to tell yall... im steve jobs... i didnt actually die in october 5, 2011, and i tottaly didnt search that date up
    Actually nvm.. im bill gates... no kidding im joe jonas

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Oh forgot to tell yall... im steve jobs... i didnt actually die in october 5, 2011, and i tottaly didnt search that date up
    Actually nvm.. im bill gates... no kidding im joe jonas
    Damn man... MORE aliases? What are you at, like 267 now?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    okay okay, you got me too...

my name is unusual in germany so many people don't know how to spell and how to pronounce it. many many years ago, when i was a young teenager, i visited my best friend.
    his older brother and some of his friends were also there and we met each other.

one of the guys did'n understand my name and asked what's the name "slauki"?. My friend thought this was so funny that he called my slauki since that day. the other friends thought this was a funny too, so that's why i'm slauki for 20 years now.
    for me it's okay, since slauki is unique and today you won't have problems in getting an emailadress or an forum account with this name.

the additional "don" was a title we gave each other in the friend group, when we thought that someone did something special, that we want to appreciate. i can't remember
    what i did exactly but anyway, i get the don title from my friends. that's why i use the nickname don slauki pretty often.

sometimes i call myself rincewind, mr. mojo risin or pero, but don slauki is my favourite nickname
    Last edited by slauki; 10-12-2016 at 08:54 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.