Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    So wait...

The way this reads, it seems you are removing the ability to purchase Cyborg Frags from the Trooper store, and that they won't fall from the Heroic soul rotations anymore.

Can someone confirm if this is correct?
    Hi Cefiar,

Apologies for any confusion. We simply mean these will not be dropping from event challenges in Part 2. They of course will still be available from the Trooper Store and Heroic Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    BNW does not count
    Thank you for reporting this issue everyone! We have just released a fix to resolve this. In order to make sure that this fix has been applied to your game, please fully close and then re-open your game. You will now notice the runs will be counted.

OS
    Android
    ...awesomeness! So where's the compensation package?
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Game has been closed until now. Opened and nothing. Closed to read the forum and still nothing.

OS
    iOS
    What would take the edge off of this frustrating event for me a little is if devs had timed the heroic souls to give cyborg frags when opened now instead of COTD. At least there'd be a shot at more, but honestly this is quite silly. How cool is it that a brand new player can have Cyborg eddie for 500 ironite? Awesome, that's a deal! However, it's crazy that that's so obtainable and the bespoke is so out of reach without spending a good chunk of $ and/or resources.

I guess had I known about Cyborg Monday I would've cracked open lots of heroics last time he was in rotation. But ironically if I knew to do that via experience I'd have probably had the bespoke already.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you for reporting this issue everyone! We have just released a fix to resolve this. In order to make sure that this fix has been applied to your game, please fully close and then re-open your game. You will now notice the runs will be counted.
    Thank you too

OS
    Android
    The only thing better than watching a "profesional" studio cock up is watching players act like 5 year olds to each other

OS
    iOS
    so What are you proposing to do about the lack of cyborg frags that can be obtained for this event. somet of us haven't been able to hoard vast amounts of cyborg frags, nor was it said at any point to hoard the frags for the next cyborg event. some players are not as advanced as some players as they dont have the resources. bit unfair on newer players don't you think...seems like your just giving newer players the middle finger...
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    And what about the bigger issue that most people are complaining about here, the cyborg cosmic? No comment, no care, how nice.

OS
    Android
    Game isn't even loading now, big meme.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.