Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, it's a good community, and I appreciate Count Chocula posting this info.

My take-away is, I'm dumping my 3*s and not playing these dungeons. I'll try again in six months.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-20-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Unfortunately the game doesn't let you preview the dungeons or see what sort of enemies they contain before spending the resources to get in.
    If you didn't see it--

Frontier Keys Cheat Sheet
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I was *really* hoping it would give Halloween souls
    same here, that's what i understood when i first saw the event banner, but when i realized i was wrong it was disappointing

Except for Van Helsing Eddie and the gunner Werewolf, i got all of the other Dracula's event chars anyway, which is nice.

The event has been funny, even though not even close to the legendary Halloween event of the last year which with enough gold was basically neverending, while giving loads of game resources.

Never forget All Hallowed event!
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 10-20-2019 at 01:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    No Luck at all with this event for me. 4-Vortexes filled(first vortex was almost filled) and I can't remember how many souls I opened. Out of all that I received 1 toon that I do not have a gunner pharaoh dog King. I also managed to get enough shards for 1 mythical Halloween soul and got the Count.

How is that for crappy luck
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    My take-away is, I'm dumping my 3*s and not playing these dungeons. I'll try again in six months.
    Best decision I've ever made. Burned them all and got a Redan, the Witch Doctor, Samurai Eddie, and Iron Eddie.

Reinforces my belief that I don't benefit by trying to do "everything" at once. Gauntlet grade A gets the featured talismans in two runs, so that's as deep as my roster needs to be. Other than that, I'm burning everything that doesn't help me grind dungeons at the difficulty required to maximize rewards.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-20-2019 at 06:54 PM.

OS
    Android
    I now have one of each of the pumpkins again. This time I'm keeping them. I'll burn the rest. I just wish I could be so lucky in the Dracula characters. It doesn't look like I'll get any of those.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I now have one of each of the pumpkins again. This time I'm keeping them. I'll burn the rest. I just wish I could be so lucky in the Dracula characters. It doesn't look like I'll get any of those.
    Last year I saved one of each pumpkin.
    Recently, in a very difficult Gunners only AAA level of gauntlet, I was running out of toons and won a last chance battle using Gunner pumpkin. So you never know when something will come in handy. 🎃🎃🎃

OS
    Android
    Gunner pumpkin is nice to have. I believe he was the only gunner blocker.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Gunner pumpkin is nice to have. I believe he was the only gunner blocker.
    Immediately after posting that, I got him again, from the Halloween soul. I thought pumpkins were only in the Jack O Latern souls. Wtf?

Anyone w/ Halloween soul frags, please let me know.

OS
    Android
    managed to sacrifice enough for 2 halloween hero souls on all devices.
    Got: NOTB Eddie (nice), Magus Hierophant on one device, Magus Hierophant and the count on the other.
    On my third account i got Deadalus (didn't have him there, so good), but unfortunately another deadalus in the second soul. managed to get a third soul with the magus hierophant.

Nice event for me.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed