Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I'm curious... Sparton or Kaz, can you give me an approximation of how often the top rarity talismans should drop in their various dungeons? I'm not asking for anything exact, but a ballpark number? Let's say for Rage talis... 1 in 100? 1 in 250? 1 in 500? 1 in a 1000?
    I hinted a bit that we know the odds are very low (and that's intended), but that Dragon King is still leering in the Halloween 2017 news banner... perhaps you and others will be able to crowd source a bit of an answer during a related event if you're still curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I hinted a bit that we know the odds are very low (and that's intended), but that Dragon King is still leering in the Halloween 2017 news banner... perhaps you and others will be able to crowd source a bit of an answer during a related event if you're still curious.
    I've done up a spreadsheet of over 100 runs of BNW IX.

The drop rates for Garden of Fear (that I found) were:

Explosive Talisman 7%
    Thorn Talisman 6%
    Echo Talisman 3%
    Strike Talisman 6%
    Meteor Talisman 2%
    Rage Talisman 1%

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I've done up a spreadsheet of over 100 runs of BNW IX.

The drop rates for Garden of Fear (that I found) were:

Explosive Talisman 7%
    Thorn Talisman 6%
    Echo Talisman 3%
    Strike Talisman 6%
    Meteor Talisman 2%
    Rage Talisman 1%
    Well, the fact that the % for Rage wasn't zero is encouraging. lol

@Sparton: Odds are I will indeed still be curious, come event time... I'll see what sort of crowd I can whip up.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I'm a bit confused here. I just did GOF VII, which took about 20 minutes this time!
    Got to the dragon in about 2 minutes. That bastard kept stunning me on almost every single hit. My Eddie was literally stunned 10 times in a row at one point.

Did the chance of stun from grievous burn go up drastically? Or was that just bad luck like the book of souls?

For the record, I did win. But it just took for freaking ever. I might as well have done level X instead at that point cause of the time.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    i hate these levels! they take way too long, which is not conducive to a mobile game. especially when you cant pause/resume without the game restarting 50% of the time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I've found a working combination of "normal"-ish characters that can farm IX easily. I've beaten X with it, but it was a bit more of a pain, and could have gone either-way at points.

Team (everyone sharded):

Tailgunner/GRE: Tailgunner helps clear the waves, while GRE is used against the boss
    MCR: Freeze ability is crucial against the waves
    CG: all freeze tal's. Backup stun is useful against waves
    GPD: Damage reduction, heal, immunity
    ---

Ok, strat against the waves is simple - freeze them as much as possible to avoid counters and wipe them out. Fairly easy at IX, was a bit more sketchy at X.

Against the boss, the strat is the same for IX as it was for X, just far quicker on IX.

Use GRE's special to knock off the incremented shield to get to the force shield. The way it usually plays out (on IX) I can get it to two ticks with everyone's attacks (plus GRE's special). The next turn I hit it with the GPD and MCR to get to the next shield, then once with the CG to apply the lowered MR, and then GRE to open up the face.

After that I'm able to do 30-40k per turn, as long as I apply the lowered MR from CG first. It doesn't take many turns of that to finish it off.

any suggestions as a replacement for Corrupt General (im assuming thats what CG is?). my best team so far is grim reaper (void, cyclone), angel of fear (explosive, theif), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), magus corrupt rescuer (invis, cyclone).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    any suggestions as a replacement for Corrupt General (im assuming thats what CG is?). my best team so far is grim reaper (void, cyclone), angel of fear (explosive, theif), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), magus corrupt rescuer (invis, cyclone).
    My team to autofarm level 9 GRE, golden dog , Magus Undead rescuer and Magus Valkyrie. It can beat level 10 on manual.
    Unfortunately I don't have the Clairvoyant, she is needed to autofarm level 10.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    My team to autofarm level 9 GRE, golden dog , Magus Undead rescuer and Magus Valkyrie. It can beat level 10 on manual.
    Unfortunately I don't have the Clairvoyant, she is needed to autofarm level 10.
    Hi R1ck, what Talismans are you using on that team? And would you substitute Magus Valk with Claire? I have Claire, but don’t have Magus Valk.

Thanks for your help/advice!

OS
    iOS
    GOF autoplay level X...

Grim or Tailgunner (Tailgunner has Echo)
    Corrupt Droid Assassin or Gunner Mayan Priestess (both hit multi-targets and heal) Droid is better due to hitting power.
    Clairvoyant
    Gunner Dog

The droid casts Void Shield which REALLY helps remove titan shields and counters on enemies.
    Can substitute a remove enemy buffs character or reviver (not sentinel due to class advantages) for Clairvoyant. Mostly remove enemy buffs to kill the counter strikes and remove the titan shields. Rarely need to revive anyone with this team. Cleanse helps with the Dragon King and all the flare/burn buffs in the battles though.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-15-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Wow!

I just dumped a bunch of Skill Shards into Tailgunner Eddie and tried him around. Man, he completely destroys GoFX on auto with crimson dog!!

Name:  rekt.png
Views: 854
Size:  629.8 KB

Talisman Loadout:

• Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
    • Crimson Pharaoh Dog - Echo / Shell
    • Kari, Valkyrie Siren - Penetrating / Life / Advantage
    • Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / Rando-Green

This team just wrecks everything. Definitely going to try them in some of the other dungeons.