Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    They must fix the autoplay bug asap. They already started to dig their own grave with this "updates".

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    They claim that they didn't touch him, but I'm noticing a huge difference as well. I think it's a combination of a bug being fixed that would make buffs persist invisibly each progressive round (meaning a lot less damage now than we were used to on the 5th wave) and a new bug that makes fully upgraded characters play like unsharded characters while on auto. One needed to be fixed, but another bug on top of it makes it look like he was nerfed.
    They didn't persist invisibly, they persisted very visibly. At least the ones I noticed. A buff from passive, such as ATK UP that was still in place when the round was won would and stack with the next rounds passive buff. Before this update you could press and hold on a character and it would show a little splash display where it would be an icon for ATK UP with "50 %" under it. This way you could see how it would be 100 % in the second wave, 150 % in the third and so on.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    All bitching aside I'm trying to find out when they introduced hp scaling into random and true damage ?
    What makes you say they did that?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android

Nerf

How was there a nerf? I don't get it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Good to know. Now we have 2 options.

If that's intentional to make autoplay HARD we're f**ed.
    If its not then its a huge bug and we're f**ed.

Either way here you go people
    Aristo - let me tell you the biggest bug of all time .. no dev can fix it - it is absolutely HUGE. "CR eddie healing opponents with fury move" that s been around for atleast 3 months
    . i dont know why its so tough to figure this out. other than that this auto play bug will still be around for a while.
    atleast i can still auto game of death

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    Aristo - let me tell you the biggest bug of all time .. no dev can fix it - it is absolutely HUGE. "CR eddie healing opponents with fury move" that s been around for atleast 3 months
    . i dont know why its so tough to figure this out. other than that this auto play bug will still be around for a while.
    atleast i can still auto game of death
    Yeah, I know. Luckily the fury also provides a nice buff for the rest of the team to finish the smugs off.I can live with that for now...

Anyway, if only this was the only problem this game has...
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Let me throw in my $.02 on nerfing. A game where every character is equal is boring. Some characters need to be OP and difficult to obtain/level. Give those who spend time and/or $$$ a reward.

If voidings are supposed to be equal to alliance general then all incentive for pay to play goes away. I'll just use my 1,000 unused souls and level a bunch of 1* characters for free. Why pay to get Viking Eddie when any Eddie will do?

In summary, please fix toons that are significantly out of balance, like Rainmaker having 7200 special, but don't overntinker every toon.
    Well said!!!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    What makes you say they did that?
    It's on first page newborn gunner stat increased hp scaling
    AGS increased hp scaling decreased atk and Magic scaling

Or am I reading that wrong and they mean increased max hp ?

OS
    Android
    Evening folks

Such a suggestion came to my mind now and I want to share with you all... Please consider choosing let's say ''safe'' level to play on auto which could be 100% sucessful and play this with your troopers... This way nobody gets hurt - even if the loots won't be as big, everybody might get the trooper points without the need of reviving now and loosing ironities/or no reviving and loosing trooper points...
    Actually I play with all my GREAT troopers ''Powerslave'' madness and so far no needed to revive (AMLOAD madness is not an option for me now thanks to few guys with burners...)

It's always better to gain something, even little, than loose - right? So that way we could be fairly secure upon lack of competencies and so knowledge of certain people at least for the new ''fix'' and ''updates''

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Evening folks

Such a suggestion came to my mind now and I want to share with you all... Please consider choosing let's say ''safe'' level to play on auto which could be 100% sucessful and play this with your troopers... This way nobody gets hurt - even if the loots won't be as big, everybody might get the trooper points without the need of reviving now and loosing ironities/or no reviving and loosing trooper points...
    Actually I play with all my GREAT troopers ''Powerslave'' madness and so far no needed to revive (AMLOAD madness is not an option for me now thanks to few guys with burners...)

It's always better to gain something, even little, than loose - right? So that way we could be fairly secure upon lack of competencies and so knowledge of certain people at least for the new ''fix'' and ''updates''

Cheers,

W
    Good one! Before this update I did all my farming on Game of Death and did all my non-Eddie Troopers on Shadows in the Valley. Though after I lost there today with a Corrupt General (sorry Ringe or Nicko, I think it was yours), I've bumped that one down to Soulless Demons. Fortunately I can still do Game of Death with Grim Reaper, blue allied soldier and AoF
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired