Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It's a long Quest.

I got 2 skulls first run because I failed to notice you had to use only magus for a skull.. second run got the 3rd skull.. third run.. easily beat with my standard SU auto run team [Crusader, G CotD (primordials), Sehkment]
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Not sure about unlocking it after beating hard or madness br finally got all the skulls and it opened up for me. Good rewards though, got some gold, 3 rare souls, 1 legendary soul, 1 skill shard, 10 frontier coins.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Any suggestions on how to clear it with magus only toons. Using crusader, they steal the shield buffs he gives and slowly kill my team. Using nightmare talis doesnt put them to sleep enough to help and the madame sleep shield doesnt seem to help 5hat much.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Any suggestions on how to clear it with magus only toons. Using crusader, they steal the shield buffs he gives and slowly kill my team. Using nightmare talis doesnt put them to sleep enough to help and the madame sleep shield doesnt seem to help 5hat much.
    Hi Muzzleloader it's damn tough isn't it! I did make it through with Crusader, I used MLillith and Magis Shinobi, it wasn't pretty but it's done, still got to go back tomorrow and finish off the other skull quest in it.. 100% Health I think...

Let us know how you go! Good luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I used horus and prisoner as my teammates. Switched between DDE and clansman with phantom just in case. First round earned the 2 skills still need the magus skull. I took out DDE and put in clansman if I didn't stun the chopper or hellraiser. The darn blue hellraiser steals the crusaders buff shields.

The people who got lucky and opened the quest after the hard NC level were in for a shock with this skull quest.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well done so far! It surprises me just how many people have completed it and claimed their Killers Eddie...
    I bet they had to go back to complete the skull quests...

OS
    Android
    This morning I beat it with a 2/3 Magus team. My #3 was Osiris who ironically died before I got to the end.

I use King Edward with Destiny/Sustaining and The Madam with Oracle. I don't know who I'm going to use for my #3, I may use the Alchemist.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Well done so far! It surprises me just how many people have completed it and claimed their Killers Eddie...
    I bet they had to go back to complete the skull quests...
    I actually took all the skulls each map without going back, just a few that I had to replay a few times because of 100% HP or those with use only basic and use x abilities on the same.
    Otherwise it was quite smooth sailing except for sentinels only and the last on madness with only assassins and 100% tho I beated that with just letting my team die when he was almost dead, revive and kill him = 100% hp.

Only mages on the last skull quest is left tho since I lack a strong magus Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    no one talk about opening night soul?Anyone have luck with red eyes?

OS
    Android
    Ok then there must be someone out there that has completed every skull quest in night city on every level and the three skull quests in the new skull quest? When all of those are completed does it open a second skull quest?
    I had kind of expected it would since all the other worlds have two associated to them...