Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I think the long downtime was expected. The LoL frag event announcement indicated that the event would last a day longer than normal, due to the update, which I interpret as meaning the update could take awhile.
    That may be the case dru, but why not come out and say so? There's no harm in providing updates don't you think?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Good update. Game won't load

OS
    Android
    In the past, because of my passion for this game, I really got pissed at all the wrong doings on behalf of the Developer. But after reading reviews for other moblie games (while shopping for an alternative) I discovered they all had the same complaints as we do about Lotb.
    So I just accepted we are screwed no matter what.
    So, I can't change Nav Frog, but I can change my expectations or perception. In the end, they still do what they do, but I get less gray hair from the stress, by not ranting so much.

Although my last rant got the devs to immediately provide a fix for the useless 4* & 5* colorless talis runes we got as rewards.
    I just hated having to be an A**hole to get compensation.
    🎃👻💀

@ Durandal_Lotb, I apologize for getting sh!tty and out of hand or unprofessional.
    I appreaciate all you do and have done for us.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    You hate being an A**hole? I love it 🤣
    Ok, we will put you in charge of the Battering Ram when we revolt and storm the castle to overthrow these mobile gaming oppressors!
    😁

OS
    Android
    I agree with Bakura. There is no point of being harsh to developers. They doing best they can. And misadventures with every major updates - take it more like inside jokes.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I think they are also trying their best to make it all work - it still is a small team, trying to implement a lot of changes on a very regular basis to try to keep us happy and moving forward. I do not envy them their task to ne honest. One thing I hope for is that we get an end to the server issues - that is just a pain and relatively easy to sort I would guess - there has to be more money coming into the game over recent months - it seems to me there are way more players, new names in arena etc etc. Massive influx of lower level teams with really strong characters (though maybe to do with people dropping due to grind fest we have at the moment and the ability to spend FC on LOLs etc)….not really bothered about arena as will never have the time to do it justice and the rewards are still, to me anyway, a waste of time and effort.

I was on holiday last week so was just doing the daily basics so the catch up on the LOL and Van Helsing events are murder to get through. Got a second set of Orbits that I wanted and the Warrior Wolf ps now back to Van Helsing - this has to be the heaviest grind to date?

The sac event and other new souls were really good for me for sure so really happy about that - got lots of new characters (Count/Dracula/Wolves/NotB/Magus Hiero/a couple of Minotaurs...still missing Gunner! and a few Musashi!!) I has been missing on heroic rotation. Also massive boost to ironite to help with the grind fest at the moment.....now down to 35M gold though! I sacked so many souls and got so many vortexes to get more Halloween souls - heroic Halloween etc to get thos heroic rotation toons....but in the end pretty happy just having to scrabble a bit to get Van Helsing…..but I think I can get there time wise as I can play all day if I need to (other than the server errors stopping auto play...!)!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Although my last rant got the devs to immediately provide a fix for the useless 4* & 5* colorless talis runes we got as rewards.
    Did it???

I contacted support to see if my 4 and 5 star colorless runes could be converted to something useful and was told ...

"No, we can't do that. They will be useful in the future." — Andy

..........this is directly contradictory to what was posted in the forums.

So where's this mythical "fix" you claim to have instigated???

Do I sell 900 of these for 1 gold (for all 900)?
    Do I use 900 of them to power up a talisman to 1% of level 1 (for all 900)???

---------------

CONSISTENCY is really important overall, and really it's there that I think devs fall short. People are people and bugs WILL always happen.. but to not check basic functionality which is often broken (i.e. Frontier keys not working at all).. well.. that's just poor workflow. But we all know that QA has never been a staple of NF development.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-24-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been putting off emailing support like Durandal_Lotb informed us to do, in order to exchange the useless (not intended for any purpose) colorless 4* & 5* talis runes received as rewards in the LoL Dungeon.
    And now Yup has informed me he did try and was given a contradicting answer.
    Well, this is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post. Normally I would get pissed..... but after all this time dealing with Navigator Games/Nodding Frog, I can't say I am surprised anymore.
    This company never ceases to disappoint!

Here is a screen shot of her post after I posted my frustration about them wasting our time/money/and resources for useless rewards.
    We should all bombard them w/ emails attaching this image, until they make good on their word and make a public apology and correction.

She acted as a representative (representing the company) and they should fulfill the promise. Then on their end correct the situation so it doesn't' happen again, meaning fix the rewards and train your employees on proper information and protocol.
    As a previous customer service manager myself, I have given the customer what was promised by an employee just to satisfy the customer and as a fair business deal.
    Besides, what have they got to lose, it's all digital, literally 1's & 0's..... the only thing they have to lose is my $55 dollars I was getting ready to spend on resources...... and future revenue.

Download this image as proof of her instructions, it's originally in the October 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY thread.
    🎃👻💀👇

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...LIMINARY/page6

Name:  Screenshot_20191024-070426.png
Views: 356
Size:  317.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-24-2019 at 12:50 PM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I've been putting off emailing support like Durandal_Lotb informed us to do, in order to exchange the useless (not intended for any purpose) colorless 4* & 5* talis runes received as rewards in the LoL Dungeon.
    And now Yup has informed me he did try and was given a contradicting answer.
    Well, this is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post. Normally I would get pissed..... but after all this time dealing with Navigator Games/Nodding Frog, I can't say I am surprised anymore.
    This company never ceases to disappoint!

Here is a screen shot of her post after I posted my frustration about them wasting our time/money/and resources for useless rewards.
    We should all bombard them w/ emails attaching this image, until they make good on their word and make a public apology and correction.

She acted as a representative (representing the company) and they should fulfill the promise. Then on their end correct the situation so it doesn't' happen again, meaning fix the rewards and train your employees on proper information and protocol.
    As a previous customer service manager myself, I have given the customer what was promised by an employee just to satisfy the customer and as a fair business deal.
    Besides, what have they got to lose, it's all digital, literally 1's & 0's..... the only thing they have to lose is my $55 dollars I was getting ready to spend on resources...... and future revenue.

Download this image as proof of her instructions, it's originally in the October 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY thread.
    🎃👻💀👇

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...LIMINARY/page6

Name:  Screenshot_20191024-070426.png
Views: 356
Size:  317.3 KB
    I don't think you need to bombard us. I'm "Andy". I can take the hit for not knowing what we were doing with the 4* & 5* runes. I didn't speak with Durandal about that process and in a flurry, was replying with what information I knew!

Someone said above, "Remember they are human". That fits for us in Community as much as it does for the Developers. I'm not scared to admit that and apologize to Yup for that. If any of y'all need those replaced, send in a ticket to support saying Ceeg said to do so. I will pick up the ticket and get to fixing the rewards. One thing I will ask is to give me a bit of time, depending on how many come in. We've been pretty busy as you all can hopefully imagine.

Thanks for understanding.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I don't think you need to bombard us. I'm "Andy". I can take the hit for not knowing what we were doing with the 4* & 5* runes. I didn't speak with Durandal about that process and in a flurry, was replying with what information I knew!

Someone said above, "Remember they are human". That fits for us in Community as much as it does for the Developers. I'm not scared to admit that and apologize to Yup for that. If any of y'all need those replaced, send in a ticket to support saying Ceeg said to do so. I will pick up the ticket and get to fixing the rewards. One thing I will ask is to give me a bit of time, depending on how many come in. We've been pretty busy as you all can hopefully imagine.

Thanks for understanding.
    Thank you, Andy! That's all we needed to hear.
    Your interaction and response clears up all the misinformation and fears.

I literally just emailed support with a request for trading the talis runes, and images documenting my inventory and Durandals instructions.

Thank you for your efforts in resolving this matter!

*Forum Update to all members. Stand down, please disregard my request to bombard Nav. Games support, with emails.
    False Alarm!

@ Ceeg/Andy..... ok. I think your safe now.
    Thanks again.
    Please tell Durandal that Bakura apologizes for being so harsh.... I too make mistakes.
    👻🎃💀

*All Eddies!