Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Devs,i can't see all 3 and 4 enemy characters in night city world on many maps,using ipad mini retina ios12.1

please can you chack this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    These are two different characters. The Banshee (Warrior) is the boss of the gang you meet in Night City (you can also face her in the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest). The Warrior Derby Demon is a member of said gang and is found generally throughout the Night City battles.

-kaz
    Mystery solved. Thanks, Kaz!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    thanks guys, the key player was the Assassin demon spawn... I've spent more than 2 hours trying to get through the FIRST wave... aksdhfjkashdfjkh

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Devs,i can't see all 3 and 4 enemy characters in night city world on many maps,using ipad mini retina ios12.1

please can you check this?
    Confirmed.... Right side characters are OFTEN hidden off screen showing only an arm or a leg.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just got 8 sentinel soul fragments from Anger and Greed Hard mode. Anyone else get any random fragments from Night City?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Just got 8 sentinel soul fragments from Anger and Greed Hard mode. Anyone else get any random fragments from Night City?
    I just got 8 warrior souls from siren wails hard.

OS
    Android
    Got 5 Magus and 5 Warrior frags while running Siren Wails too. Are these just part of the event or are they permanent, occasional rewards?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Got 5 Magus and 5 Warrior frags while running Siren Wails too. Are these just part of the event or are they permanent, occasional rewards?
    They are permanent drops in the world.

-Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.
    Thank you all for the details regarding this issue. We are aware of this problem, and are investigating!

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post

please can you chack this?
    Thank you for the device details! I've sent this along to the team and they will look into this display issue further.

Cheers!

Leviathan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I have to say that the difficulty is quite welcome. I lost the second fight on normal and was initially taken aback. I spend at least 700 ironite on lost battles to make sure my troopers did not get cheated and two large SoT refills to get me through all levels.

The challenges are fun-strating and some required me to play them at least 5 times just to get the prerequisites done. The most difficult for me was "Use 10 Power abilites". This was due mainly to not having enough time because I was killing too fast. I ended up using Clansman/Gunner Lillith with Energy talismans/Magus CoTD with Energy Talismans to get my power up every round and chain Sacred Heart and even then sometimes I barely hit 10.

Prisoner is a big help when dealing with most of the Hellraisers and anyone that can Silence seems to help prevent the Derby Girls from ruining your day.

There is so much good coming from this update, from the smoothness of the update to the vast array of new Allies at all star levels to the much needed changes in the Arena. The Queen's Guard for instance has a basic attack passive called "Wake" that will wake any ally who is affected by sleep/perfect sleep. In addition he has an 35%(60% full shard) chance to cleanse all allies of silver effects and 25%(50% full shard) to stun. Not too bad for a 3*.

I still have plenty of challenges to complete and time to do them. Even though I have beaten every level with full skulls, I am far from being bored with the new content. The animations of the Derby Girls is my favorite. The backwards skating after attack is so cool with the flame trails. I know some people are having difficulty but think about when BNW came out and how hard Madness NOtb was when you first attempted it.
    I'm not having too many issues getting through, but I'm not playing my troopers here. I'm playing them in Powerslave. This way I don't have to worry about losing. I've not tried to auto it, as I'm having fun re-learning my roster and how to plat then. This world is so enjoyable.