Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    We were all n00bs at one point, and this is definitely a n00b trap.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I've got the level 40 skilled talismans to prove it...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I'm still a noob. And probably the only noob lvl100 with not 1 million in the bank. And probably have some other 'noobities' as well
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Has any one else noticed how confusing 1* tailismans can be, because they only show one stat. It would be really easy especially by a new player to lvl the wrong tailisman type. Is it only me or does anyone else think this could be a problem?
    Agreed. First thing i saw that new feature i thought to myself: Why couldn't they just grey them out?!
    Now i have to keep looking for an evolved version every time i think of upgrading one (yes i can't be bothered to learn them all). veeeeeeery confusing. not mentioning the fact, how confusing must that be for new players, who don't read the forums. I personally would probably sell alot of valuable talismans thinking "this one is S#%t. the other one gives me 2 stats"....
    Aaaand while i'm at it (moaning)
    Why the heck did warrior Trolls slot get changed to red?! Thats just plainly stupid move...: All purple sets need 3 for the bonus. i for example used to play him with a purple+green 3 set. now im forced to use a red set (of which the 3ers are all useless). so i end up with 2 ref tals and 1 dead slot. whats the logic behind that?!!!
    Last edited by Mizrael; 10-20-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: troll

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I'm not so concerned with the skill shards not dropping for me they never had. Espessially after this update I am very warry about using skilshards. A toon would have to be exceptional to put a skillshard on, but then it would get nerfed. What concerns me is how worthless the effect giving tailismans are.

They don't work on bosses.
    They never seem to proc.
    I made a set of freeze tailismans last night ( even though I was warned not to) I put them on CR just to test and they don't seem to proc ever. Each tailisman costs over 1 mill to make not to mention the mats needed.

I'm not seeing how this help me choose an effect tailisman over strait damage one.

I do see that using a ward can be better then a overwhelming now, but there is no real bennificial reason to use sorcery or and strait support stat tailismans right now. The reduced damage of almost all characters forces the use of a tailisman that has at least some hp on it. Other wise most toons have problems surviving one round of combat.

This update did allow for a choice between certain tailismans but it also caused some to be less appealing then before.

The update has been out for a bit, am I wrong about the tailismans? If so please explain why.
    As for me the devs made some easy choices here - they wanted people to use more variety of talis - not just fierce and overwhelming ones - and they did brilliant job! Why reducing the stats on freezing ones or paralysis from 35% to 12%? Was THAT MUCH already? At least to me they hardly worked - I have one set of freezing installed in CG Now after reducing ALL remaining freezing and so paralysing ones was drained in bog... Who needs a talis which are supposed to work once per year? I dunno... But not me for sure... I am pitty just money and so mats spent on them...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    So are fierce still the best??? Whats the current best thing...

Im not gonna waste my valuable time that i can spend educating myself on reading 83 pages about a silly update...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post

Im not gonna waste my valuable time that i can spend educating myself on reading 83 pages about a silly update...
    They're only 49 pages, and the best nowadays are the skilled ones, together with sorcery.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post

Nekro

I would recommend you now going for safeguard as they would provide some MR to your Nomad... Otherwise two breaths of two blue bats in ''Circle Of Fire'' and your Nomad will suffer a lot of HP loss or even be dead...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    They're only 49 pages, and the best nowadays are the skilled ones, together with sorcery.
    How are skilled and sorcery even an option. They do not give more att or magic and have no hp. A character is more powerful and survivable with the tailismans that give hp as well as att or magic. Since the amounts of att and magic are the same. Unless a toon skill works on max mr or def. but you can get the same mr or def raises from tailismans with hp on them.

Extra hp deals with both magic and att damage as well as true damage making hp still the most important stat in pve as well as in pvp.

So still do not see a reason for a tailisman that only provides secondary stats without hp.

And a tailisman that procs only once a fight and that doesn't effect bosses doesn't seem as usfull as focusing on whatever damage type you toon uses.

How am i wrong?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Lol, I only tried to bug our forum's mascot (nekro)...don't take that seriously

you're not wrong at all, and I shouldn't do this here, my bad.
    Last edited by Aristo4; 10-20-2016 at 09:24 PM.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹