Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    I got this new doomsday Eddie and I see there's a big difference between the original vs the Apocalypse version. The fury of the nuke is missing and I actually think the original Doomsday Eddie is better. I have used the new one and not one nuke strike. I am a fan of how the fury/ultimate actions take place with the animation involved with them. I do have 2 of these available in my troopers. It looks like I am not too impressed with the new doomsday. Does anyone else have similar view with the new doomsday Eddie? I have him with maxed lab tal and t-2 echo 2/3 maxed cosmic, is that a bad idea? He just seems to not be good as expected.
    I think his survivability is much better since he can come back to life. Also, the fury of the Doomsday Eddie is useless with Moonchild until round 7, so the new Doomsday Eddie is currently better in the Arena.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    1 more event left; I don't see how I can hope to collect enough fragments for the Eddie. I have about 12000 and can expect to be able to get 3 to 5 thousand in the present running events.
    i am on 20000 frags and need 5000 more for DDE,will this crazy devs give us enough frags or they will do mistakes like they always do...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am on 20000 frags and need 5000 more for DDE,will this crazy devs give us enough frags or they will do mistakes like they always do...
    Remember that Airstrip exist
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Remember that Airstrip exist
    We were never expected to finish this with just the event achievements and the spare keys we had lying around. Do not forget they want/need us to buy.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    We've still got one last Variety event remaining too. Hoping it will give plenty of frags, otherwise there will be some frantic Airstrip runs on the last couple of days.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Question for the more experienced players:

I think I may finish this event with 25000 fragments, but... I have seen from previous events that maybe this Eddie will be available later, however, not the T1, T2 or T3 Talisman. Does it worth it to get the Eddie or would be better to get the Talisman and some other things? Skill shards, for example, I am a skill shard beggar

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Question for the more experienced players:

I think I may finish this event with 25000 fragments, but... I have seen from previous events that maybe this Eddie will be available later, however, not the T1, T2 or T3 Talisman. Does it worth it to get the Eddie or would be better to get the Talisman and some other things? Skill shards, for example, I am a skill shard beggar
    Personnaly I prefer that special Eddie before the talisman. That talisman will work only on Alliance General (do you have that character?) and from what I know it's an old char that is not in the current meta. (you probably won't use him that much). I too am skill shard poor but I think special character is more important still.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Seem to have another problem I’m down to that last time I need to inflict accuracy down on beast at 29 but it seems that it no longer inflicts ac down at all cyborg keeps getting killed even tho it’s on normal and he has a 29k hp bonus over 1k def bonus 2k mr bonus and over 1k special bonus and he’s awakened on level 2, seems the ai is getting clever and not allowing to hit the reward

OS
    Android
    Do you have crimson dog or coalgiver?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah got crimson dog with trooper tali’s on him