Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    iirc the level was shown afterwards, not sure if it was playable too. but they had 1,5 years to fix it now, these stuff should be top priority, since everyone is craving for new content. and that would be a handy way, to provide some...many complains would be obsolete, and we could even live with all the bugs as long as we get new stuff regulary. and i'm not talking about new chars, really tired of more chars...
    Agreed Slauki, a lot of us were pushing for event maps a long time ago. There’s that broken record thing again.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I don’t know how or what you mean by rigged. You can say drops suck but we know that. We have dropped enough souls to get s decent idea on drops so again I wonder why so hard to reveal we kind of already know

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    If I read it right the band has a say in regards to the characters. It really doesn't matter that much.

What I want to achieve: if I have a company and would be represented that poor I would want to know and would be very pissed off. I might be wrong but in my world reputation trumps money (especially if you are not short on money)
    Good point and I’m sure they take thier reputation seriously. I’d sign it.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I don’t know how or what you mean by rigged. You can say drops suck but we know that. We have dropped enough souls to get s decent idea on drops so again I wonder why so hard to reveal we kind of already know
    nah it might be that odds are different for every one of us. every account seems to have "forbidden" chars, which simply won't drop. well this all could be weird coincidence, but i play this long enough and talk to people long enough, that's why i think this is likely. new accounts seem to have better drops too, which is okay since they have to catch up.

so the cannot reveal JJJ and slauki have 0,5% of getting a lilith while random newb guy has 3%...again, just my impression, wouldn't bet on it though...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    There is a real obvious insult in here and I don’t want to rag on the devs too much but I would think making certain drops better for certain people would be way harder to code then a soul has same % for all. What part of all the bugs makes you think they could put together something so complicated.

OS
    iOS
    There is a real obvious insult in here and I don’t want to rag on the devs too much but I would think making certain drops better for certain people would be way harder to code then a soul has same % for all. What part of all the bugs makes you think they could put together something so complicated.
    I doubt they would code it so complicated too, but on the other hand, I’ve seen and experienced first hand what Slauki’s talking about, so I don’t know what to think about that

I do think the drop rates were lowered about 6-8 months ago. I have no numbers or data to back it up. It’s just a gut feeling and I might be way off base. But drops for me have been so bad for so long, it’s just depressing dropping souls. Which is another reason I barely play the game anymore.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    i talked with a buddy on mine who is more knowleged in this topic, he said it would be easy doable if i understood him right. like make souls drop all chars aside xyz and xyz are randomly selected for every account. this would also explain, why they didn't reveal the odds yet. and they seem to refuse to talk about it too...
    anyway, i'm pretty sure drops got better in the past few months, since in the beginning we could hardly drop any premium chars...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    anyway, i'm pretty sure drops got better in the past few months, since in the beginning we could hardly drop any premium chars...
    Really? I guess they’ve always been pretty bad. It’s been really bad on my account for quite awhile now. I couldn’t even tell you who the last 5* that dropped for me was.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I guess it is possible from my own experience I get nomads like they are going out of style. Plus getting my 2nd prisioner two days after getting my first one after almost a year. I just think the rng is wonky vs actual code causing issues

OS
    iOS
    ..stuff...

No offense, but aren't you just making excuses?

If the odds are different for every player, there must be a tier system... so reveal the odds per tier.

Tier 1: 3% chance of 5 star drop
    Tier 2: 1% chance of 5 star drop
    Tier 3: 0.5% chance of 5 star drop
    Tier 4: 0.25% chance of 5 star drop
    Tier 5: 0.05% chance of 5 star drop.

Then merely disclose to the user what tier that user is on, or how tiers are factored: Tier 1: XXXXXX experience Tier 2: xxxxxx experience. Etc. Then show the user XP.

In short regardless of how drop rates are factors they COULD be disclosed. It's math. Math can be displayed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..