Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Hey Sparton, I don't know if you caught my post at #147. In short: Thanks for taking a look at Bleed and fixing it! Its proc still doesn't block heals from buffs or debuffs, though. (My guess would be because it only lasts half a round and those come in a fraction of a second before or after it is on)
    Really odd, I noticed it stops healing when artillery dog attack my team in PVP.
    Bleed has a chance to stop healing, it doesn't proc all the time, but works, at least against my team.

OS
    Android
    Anyone else noticed that since the update the AoF passive fail to give the extra turn very often? It's just me? I've already checked for the already known things: the target killed was the one selected and there was no "beneficial effect block" or similar on any trooper...It seems to be random and only in pvp...It's just me?

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    Anyone else noticed that since the update the AoF passive fail to give the extra turn very often? It's just me? I've already checked for the already known things: the target killed was the one selected and there was no "beneficial effect block" or similar on any trooper...It seems to be random and only in pvp...It's just me?
    I've noticed this once or twice
    mammy-7388

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    I've noticed it as well... I was going to chalk it up to "Maybe I wasn't paying close attention" but your post makes me feel better about yelling at my phone saying... "NO!!! It's not your turn... WTF!!!!"
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    yelling at my phone saying... "NO!!! It's not your turn... WTF!!!!"
    That's me, precisely =D

I also yell something like "you're cheating! You piece of s**t! You're cheating!"

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Ah, sorry, I did pass that along to the team and forgot to reply that I did. We do have that in our internal tracking software now.

As Tritium and you noted, it wouldn't help with the Torch part which self cleanses and heals, but it should stop regaining HP from the Regen buff and the Drain debuff.
    Thank you, good to hear! I can say with certainty that it was not because of the cleanse. The bleed was applied in the turn and visible as a debuff for the whole enemy turn, it just didn't do anything. If it was a one-time think I wouldn't be so sure, but it is easy to reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Really odd, I noticed it stops healing when artillery dog attack my team in PVP.
    Bleed has a chance to stop healing, it doesn't proc all the time, but works, at least against my team.
    As far as I can see it works for all heals inbetween turns, but not for those at the start or the end of the enemy's turn. But that's just my understanding of it.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton... I keep forgetting to post this issue I encountered with the auto switching Eddies... Don't know if anyone else has seen this..

Name:  noed.png
Views: 415
Size:  267.4 KB

As you can see, No Eddie... So I was monitoring the autoplay in GoD, when I noticed a troopers' Holy Smoke was about to die and decided to step in and switch back to Soldier Ed... problem was, no Soldier Ed available! So got ready to take a loss and tapped Holy Smoke icon and boom... gone.. as was the option to pick any Eddie...luckily my other chars are pimps and did not spare the rod on those brats lol... first time I've ever beat a level without Eddie and my trooper still received badges so no harm, no foul but yeah... bugged out! Good idea to remove this feature until issues are resolved!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I don't know if someone pointed that out or mentioned about it (too many posts to read) - after time change to DST the game resets 1 hour later than before (troopers and secret locations). Looks like you didn't change the time on the server. Before, the game restarted at midnight UK time, now reset is at 1 am. It is quite annoying because before I could easily use 20 or more troopers before bed time and on the morning I had almost all 80 SoT refreshed and ready to use. Is there any way that you can explain that and fix it during the next update?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    I'm also encountering the Eddie-not-using-his-fury-right-away bug as well. It makes PVP slightly easier for now since the opposing Eddie often will wait a full turn after having maxed fury before he finally decides to use it, but it slows things down when auto-farming with my Cyborg. Oftentimes, my Cyborg will decide that his basic, which does the equivalent damage of smacking the enemy with a rubber chicken, is a better choice than using his fury, which brings about armageddon to the enemy. For shame, AI, for shame.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    As you can see, No Eddie... So I was monitoring the autoplay in GoD, when I noticed a troopers' Holy Smoke was about to die and decided to step in and switch back to Soldier Ed... problem was, no Soldier Ed available! So got ready to take a loss and tapped Holy Smoke icon and boom... gone.. as was the option to pick any Eddie...luckily my other chars are pimps and did not spare the rod on those brats lol... first time I've ever beat a level without Eddie and my trooper still received badges so no harm, no foul but yeah... bugged out! Good idea to remove this feature until issues are resolved!
    Yeah, I think our CS team has gotten a few reports of that, and it indeed is a result of the Eddie swapping stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Sparton, I don't know if someone pointed that out or mentioned about it (too many posts to read) - after time change to DST the game resets 1 hour later than before (troopers and secret locations). Looks like you didn't change the time on the server. Before, the game restarted at midnight UK time, now reset is at 1 am. It is quite annoying because before I could easily use 20 or more troopers before bed time and on the morning I had almost all 80 SoT refreshed and ready to use. Is there any way that you can explain that and fix it during the next update?
    The reset technically occurs at midnight UTC (aka "Coordinated Universal Time"). Like many things that operate globally, UTC doesn't observe daylight savings, and thus many things (like our reset time) "move" despite daylight savings starting or ending.

We don't currently have plans of changing when our reset time is.