Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    It seems we are all experiencing different bugs. I have not seen a revive freeze in weeks. However I have had hallowed Eddie fury freeze pvp twice and also seen plenty of red bat extra turn nonsense including getting one of my toons to near death and granting extra turns (no endure either). Red bat passive is a total mess, if it can’t be fixed (which I am guessing it can’t due to so many problems with it) t should be changed to something else that actually works.
    yeah this nails it down pretty good. very possible mkultura sees other things than others, since i rarely expecience some bugs many guys here report constantly. many accounts have different problems like not being able to claim rewards and so on do possible different accounts have different bugs too. really curious why we see so much individual stuff here.

and i have seen aof giving whole team extra turns for no reason a few times (not echo related ofc).

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    @Sparton, further issues with PvP, which I never used to have before. Really becoming unplayable now...freezes after VHE revives like MKUltra states above, but also games keep on hanging on the Victory/Loss screen and the only way out of it is to force close the game and restart. Can’t keep on doing this after every single match.

Nicko and a few others reported the same issue a few pages above in this thread. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but to no avail...still the same issues.
    The reinstall solved the issue on the Victory screen for me, but these VHE freezes are really getting annoying...
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI.. use the Ironite "revive" in BNW and your team is revived then..... the game freezes - sucking up your ironite and not allowing you to continue playing. Only option is a restart and dealing with the fact you just got ripped off for ironite.
    Hi everyone!

An update regarding this situation: The team is aware of this bug, and are currently working a solution. We plan to submit and release a hotfix that will solve this issue as soon as possible.

While we work on that fix, I'm happy to report that there is a work around! This bug occurs when you have more than 1 Eddie (including rented Eddies) on your team and you choose to 'Revive' with Ironite. You can avoid this Revive bug by bringing only 1 Eddie into battle.

If you have any questions regarding this situation, please send a message to Support, either by using the 'Support' button in the Settings menu, or by emailing us directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Banned
    A different view: The bugs aren't bug, but "features".

- VHE is still too strong, but they cannot nerf it because of all the crying of the VHE-users (look at the replies to his Mininerf), so why don't simply make it unusable? Problem solved.
    - AoF (in my eyes impossible, that they cannot fix it in one year): if some players loose because of AoF granting extra turns out of nowhere, they are so pissed, that they use more ironite
    - All the crashs => some may use more ironite

and so on

More Ironite => more cash

I am truly thinking that devs cannot produce such a buggy shit unintentionally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    The reinstall solved the issue on the Victory screen for me, but these VHE freezes are really getting annoying...
    Thanks Nicko, glad that the uninstall fixed the issues for you. Unfortunately for me, I have tried it twice now (2nd time I restarted my phone between uninstalling and reinstalling), but to no avail. Every darn time I am having to force close and restart the app due to the freeze on the Victory screen.

This is crazy, there goes PvP for me until this is fixed.

@Leviathan, Sparton, are you guys aware of this, or should I submit a ticket to support?

OS
    Android
    haven't touched VHE since the thorn problematic and i think i do pretty well without him i even benched him from defense since 14 days and no issues too there...so he is not as mandatory as you might think, but he is one if the best eddies for pvp for sure.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks Nicko, glad that the uninstall fixed the issues for you. Unfortunately for me, I have tried it twice now (2nd time I restarted my phone between uninstalling and reinstalling), but to no avail. Every darn time I am having to force close and restart the app due to the freeze on the Victory screen.

This is crazy, there goes PvP for me until this is fixed.

@Leviathan, Sparton, are you guys aware of this, or should I submit a ticket to support?
    We are definitely aware of this bug, and it's another one we will be addressing in our upcoming hotfix.

Some players have reported getting around this bug by playing a campaign level with a Trooper, and then re-entering the Arena.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    We are definitely aware of this bug, and it's another one we will be addressing in our upcoming hotfix.

Some players have reported getting around this bug by playing a campaign level with a Trooper, and then re-entering the Arena.
    Okay but what happens if you're playing campaign with troopers and the game freezes mid battle and doesn't unfreeze after 5 minutes, is that gonna be looked at?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    @Leviathan, now you are here. I had a battle where I revived my AoS with Clair's fury. Opponent has a green Harpy equipped with strike which proc'ed. Result - game hung.
    In another battle I used AoS's powermove and taunted an Asta with perfect immunity (fate talisman)

At last, a question. In my trooper list some of my troopers name are yellow, and I don't meen the 3 new ones. Is it indicating that they have used my champ or maybe that they are online?

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Okay but what happens if you're playing campaign with troopers and the game freezes mid battle and doesn't unfreeze after 5 minutes, is that gonna be looked at?
    We'll need a little more information to look into this one. The next time this happens, if you could send a description of the characters you were using, and where the freeze occurred this will allow us to investigate further. If you could get a screenshot, that would be very helpful!