Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Angry [Support / Devs] Feel like I'm being Ignored

Hi,

Me and a number of other people in the forums here, have all reported the same issue of the game levels reseting and then being unable to get back into the game.

I know I've reported this to support via email and the webform on the website. And I'm sure many others have done this too.

Can someone please get back to us all with an Update of what the issue is, and when we can expect it to be fixed. All we are asking for is comminication. Dont stay silent. Let us know you are working on it. How you're getting on with it. If your fix hasn't worked, that your trying something else. But this silence is becoming deafening...

Thanks, heres hoping for an update.

Kevin

https://twitter.com/kjtaylor13/statu...68202056667136

Hello. Since last night I'm facing the same problem. My account is at level 1 and unable to do *****.
    As you well stated a LOT of other people having this problem for days even weeks now and still not an answer.
    Personally because I have spent LOTS of money already I'm thinking to request refunds if I dont get an aanswer or fix to this soon.
    But anyway wth there isn't around here a single Game developer to make an announcement? Keep us updated or whatever.
    And if not a game developer something like a Community manager would be OK. This game and these forums need some people like community managers, people who are interacting with the dev team and keep up us updated. Also, forwarding our requests and give answers.
    This game 's communication level as also as the support team are far far way behind the standards they should be.
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    Android
    Well there's Lamia; she seems to be official

OS
    Android
    I agree with the the sentiments of the previous posts. Where is the communication? Where are the developers or community managers? There seems to be plenty of communication on special offers and such - getting us to spend money. I've been in IT for over 20 years and completely understand that bugs get missed in QA. However, the lack of communication from the Developers/CMs is not acceptable and just makes things worse. I've opened a ticket and no reply so far. Lack of communication only leads to the perception that nothing is being done to fix the issue when I am sure they are working on a fix.

I think we would all just like confirmation that this is a known issue or possible ETA on resolution. This game has tons of potential and we all want it to succeed!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

Yes, Lamia is an official of the game team while I am a gamer who started early and really like this game so here I am, trying to make this game more enjoyable for everyone too.

Pre world launch, I sent a dozen of bug reports to the game team and they used to reply on the following day. However, after the official launch, the game team is flooded with support tickets and apparently unable to response as fast as they wanted.

I believe they will work something out, perhaps hire more programmer or support staffs so I will just be patient and wait for a better tomorrow.

Oh yah, I started the compilation of bug reports thread in hope that people will not send tickets of the same issue but sadly I am unable to do anything on account or login issues.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-02-2016 at 12:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi Kaijester,

Thanks for replying. I do understand the large volume of tickets, but I do think they need to handle the communications a little better. Be more active here, and let us know what is going on. As hearing nothing is concerning. If this was just me with the issue, then maybe there is no need to communicate publicly, but there are many of us with the issue. So they should speak up.

Hopefully they will reply and let us know whats what. Even if it's a "It may be a while, we're trying x and y. Please be patient, and we will give you an update in 48hrs" and then 48hrs later "still working on it sorry, next update 48hrs" etc etc....

I dont think it is asking too much!

Thanks

Kevin

OS
    Android
    As Jennie already said Lamia is the official representative of the game team here on the forums. She hasn't been active since Friday though... A little odd.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

I submitted a support ticket and posted in the forums when I lost my account to the "reset bug" that's going around - heard nothing. I've tried hard to support this project but it's time for me to move on. Good luck

I totally agree. I understand they're flooded with requests, but it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to post 1 update in the forum. It's THEIR forum, not a reddit or other site where some people may not find it. This forum is part of the official site and a common sense place to post updates for players. Communication goes such a long way with these things.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I totally agree. I understand they're flooded with requests, but it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to post 1 update in the forum. It's THEIR forum, not a reddit or other site where some people may not find it. This forum is part of the official site and a common sense place to post updates for players. Communication goes such a long way with these things.
    +1, give this man a cookie
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856