Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I have parked my soldier Eddie and love the GR.
    This is my exact situation

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I personally love the GR. I think his basic attack is a little weak and I hate how skill shards are allocated on him. I know it's random but no skill up on basic attack or fury until the end. I have parked my soldier Eddie and love the GR.
    You are not far from having him maxed now
    Some expert advice on him would be nice in the grim reaper thread .
    I love GR too, but i have set my fotd as champion for now since he seems to be rare and ppl want to try him out.
    I have 2 health overwhelming, 2 guardian fierce and 2 strength fierce on him. He do okayish dmg but not great.
    He is a great debuffer and i use him like that more than anything
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    This is my exact situation
    but to have it you have a beast team to finish last world objectives in madness... impossible for me now, all other world done
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    but to have it you have a beast team to finish last world objectives in madness... impossible for me now, all other world done
    You have a beast team with general and pdk. Add any magus eddie and you should be fine. Use magic charge from pdk, then normal att with general to weaken mr, and finish with eddie attack.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Well, I am playing since the release back in july. Also my allies were The Nomad with 40 level talismans and a PDK from a trooper with very average talismans. I wouldn't call this team beast. You have some great characters. Work on the talismans and you will beat Beast. Powerful troopers are very helpful too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    No problem! I looked at your team, very good characters, I would consider working on Pharaoh Dog King. His passive is awesome also with his magic charge Grim Reaper does wonders. They make a very good team.
    cool was thinking about working on him to, just got him as well within the last 7 days and at 5 stars lol.
    ShadowRising-6281

Congrats. I dont have him,nor the General, Nor the Grim Reaper....hell i cant even get the evo drops to get past 80. Only 100 i have is my Cyborg Eddie. Bout to give up on this game. Its not becoming fun to play any more.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eubedyen View Post
    Congrats. I dont have him,nor the General, Nor the Grim Reaper....hell i cant even get the evo drops to get past 80. Only 100 i have is my Cyborg Eddie. Bout to give up on this game. Its not becoming fun to play any more.
    The trick is to get talismans upgraded on 3-4 main characters to the point you can finish the LoL X levels. Then you should have 4 color 3* evo shards of each from the mandatory first time drops. Then just farm level 7 relentlessly for the last 2. Once you get 1-2 characters evolved to 5*, it gets easier. Just a few weeks ago, the only 5* character I had was an Alliance General, but now I have 6 and can autofarm most LoL X levels. Can't auto the Gunner or Magus yet though.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    The trick is to get talismans upgraded on 3-4 main characters to the point you can finish the LoL X levels. Then you should have 4 color 3* evo shards of each from the mandatory first time drops. Then just farm level 7 relentlessly for the last 2. Once you get 1-2 characters evolved to 5*, it gets easier. Just a few weeks ago, the only 5* character I had was an Alliance General, but now I have 6 and can autofarm most LoL X levels. Can't auto the Gunner or Magus yet though.

Thank for the info will do. Most Talis are 3 or 4*.
    Now lookinglike ill be farming lvl 7 now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eubedyen View Post
    Thank for the info will do. Most Talis are 3 or 4*.
    Now lookinglike ill be farming lvl 7 now
    You'll probably need all maxed out 4* talismans with a mix of 5* talismans to pull off LoL 9 and 10. So I'd probably concentrate on farming for those materials before you go chasing 3* evo shards.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?