Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    agree with a lot said here, i to enjoy the game, yep drop rates suck, communication is key, i am playing another game and visit the forum daily and to give those devs an example of how a community likes to hear from them i copied and pasted the main part of the rift and fixes announcement from here to there simply because i was impressed with what they did in just over a month, BUT there pretty much has been nothing here from the devs since. the good thing about this game is the free in game currency and other stuff we get by working for it and playing their game, that other one i play does not do this among SEVERAL other reasons so i rarely play now and stopped the cash flow for a few months now.
    ShadowRising-6281

The game is... fair. Sometimes exciting in pay off, sometimes rather tiresome because you can frequently get nothing of what you need or want. The RNG being so swingy plays a lot into that. Some thoughts...

+I love the heavy metal themed atmosphere. Closest thing to a heavy metal rpg scenario I've seen since Brutal Legend.
    +The music samples are very good. SFX too, really.
    +The story, while not amazing, was oddly satisfying as it progressed. I liked the whole Clairvoyant arc. She actually had a fleshed out story to her.
    +The various Eddies are pretty cool and creative. I like how they all have very different stats and abilities.
    +The Lord of Light dungeons added in some much needed function, albeit at a time cost, to get some gems/runes.
    +The lack of external advertising is wonderful.
    +The surroundings look great. I love the trippy light road for Lord of Light and the building ruins on the battlefield stage.
    +Ironite gifts for the recent server issues. Tasty.

-A lot of the Eddies really aren't as effective as Soldier Eddie. He's incredibly strong and always useful. The others, more or less, are kind of niche usage and harder to farm with. Some have extremely low hp even when compared to non-tanky monster allies.
    -The allies are kind of a sausage party when they're not gender neutral... I think there's 2 harpies you can actually get on the team, and the goddess harpies aren't amongst them. Would be nice to have a few feminine monsters.
    -Lack of a real progression path. The RNG on shards and runes is bad and it just gets worse the higher you go. I'm drowning in 4 star characters I've worked up, but short of a few Troopers, I don't have anyone who can handle the higher level dungeons to get the presumably better shard and rune drops. I can't even spend Ironite to get the stuff I need. There is feeling of spinning my wheels in the mud sometimes.
    -I wish we could farm quicker. Letting the game run in predictable battles you know you'll win ties up my phone IRL for too long. With almost 50 troopers, it takes a while to go through everyone and I typically have to run the game on auto twice a day for the time cost it takes.
    -Game crashes and freezes still feel a bit too common. That you lose resources for them is annoying.
    -Could stand to be more Iron Maiden music. I also wonder what some of the samples are from.
    -Renaming Axis Commander... c'mon.

OS
    Android
    i agree with all of you guys, i just answer, so that the devs see, that many people have the same opinions.

i really like the game and it has a huge potential but:

1.the communication is atrocious. a few weeks ago matt or lamia wrote a few sentinces once in a while, but now we don't know where we're at. i cannot be that hard to write a a few words in the forum. that would really help a lot.
    2. the droprate for runes is really bad. it's almost not possible to push your talismans even if you grind 24/7 (the droprate for 3* evo shards in the dungeons are okay imo)

I understand that the team works primarely on bugfixing and game stabilization, but why can't they let us know what they are doing and what we can expect...

i hope that things will be better soon :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

3* Evoshards are okay? I'm ill at home and refilled the sands a lot this week and got not a single 3* evoshard. In ... maybe 60 or 80 runs (stage X timerift) since the server maintenance Droprates of high-level stuff is insanely low and it gets worse patch by patch. I could understand this, if they would sell 3*evoshards or 3*rainbow runes ... but they don't. So whats the point? I know quite a few people stopped playing because progress is impossible for them. Those who already own some highevel chars and equip are just playing to maximize some more chars. But at the moment this is also nearly impossible.

OS
    iOS
    I agree with everything! The game is really great and i would love to continue playing without asking what will be the next bug...
    - too many crashes (since 2 monthes i cant count the number of trooper points and sands of time lost)
    - i cannot buy skill shard with trooper points since 3 weeks (mail at the support : no answer / pm Lamia as she asked one week ago but no answer)
    - the legenday soul should give a 5 * character...
    - the drop rate for 3 * evo shards is really bad since the tome rif opened... In july it was ok !
    Well i wait for an update with real improvment. Hop it will be soon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hanZ View Post
    3* Evoshards are okay? I'm ill at home and refilled the sands a lot this week and got not a single 3* evoshard. In ... maybe 60 or 80 runs (stage X timerift) since the server maintenance Droprates of high-level stuff is insanely low and it gets worse patch by patch. I could understand this, if they would sell 3*evoshards or 3*rainbow runes ... but they don't. So whats the point? I know quite a few people stopped playing because progress is impossible for them. Those who already own some highevel chars and equip are just playing to maximize some more chars. But at the moment this is also nearly impossible.
    well but you only need 9 to complete one character to 5*. this is possible, even if it's hard. it's bad luck that you got none in 60-80 runs, but they definetly drop in the dungeons and you can upgrade approx. one character per week if you grind enough (i refill once a day).
    but to complete one set of talismans for one character you need 5*9 = 45 3* evo runes. and they drop as often as the 3* shards. so THAT is really ugly...that's why i stopped searching for more characters, untill i finish the talismans...will take 3 months i guess ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    And still no comments from the devs...
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    And still no comments from the devs...
    I think that's one thing everyone agrees on: lack of communication is somewhat frustrating. It's no coincidence that everyone posting here has mentioned that issue.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    I think that's one thing everyone agrees on: lack of communication is somewhat frustrating. It's no coincidence that everyone posting here has mentioned that issue.
    It was really starting to improve. Hopefully, we'll see that turn back around and become consistent.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    It was really starting to improve. Hopefully, we'll see that turn back around and become consistent.
    Yeah, but right now we're kinda in the dark. And I'm not talking about stuff like ETA of the next update (although that would be lovely), but even some bug reports being aknowledged....