Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sucks knowing that forge fragments will be useless moving forward. They CERTAINLY won't be the frags needed for more Odins.
    I'm guessing the Odin's will migrate to the Frontier Store when the event ends, like the LOLs did. And if so, I wonder what ridiculous amount of FC they will cost!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I'm guessing the Odin's will migrate to the Frontier Store when the event ends, like the LOLs did. And if so, I wonder what ridiculous amount of FC they will cost!
    Nah, they already said that the Odin's will be moved to the clans store, read the first post of this thread for more details

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Nah, they already said that the Odin's will be moved to the clans store, read the first post of this thread for more details
    Dang - how did I miss that... Thanks for clarification!

OS
    iOS
    Do the Forge fragments become garbage after the event is over? i.e. Should I spend the 17k I have of them on random things since I won't have enough for Odin...?

OS
    Android
    Purchase talisman sets now! These fragments will be completely useless.

OS
    iOS
    They really screwed up. I purchased the forged finisher pack and now it's useless. The pack said 19 hours left, meaning 19 hours left in the event, but the Forged event items are already expired. What a scam. They sold something that cannot be used, on purpose. What a bunch of jokesters. I sent in a ticket asking for a full refund, or to place the two Odins I want in my inventory, or to extend the store items as to not make liars out them selling an item for real money that is now useless.
    Akuma-4823 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Visit our Clan post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    They really screwed up. I purchased the forged finisher pack and now it's useless. The pack said 19 hours left, meaning 19 hours left in the event, but the Forged event items are already expired. What a scam. They sold something that cannot be used, on purpose. What a bunch of jokesters. I sent in a ticket asking for a full refund, or to place the two Odins I want in my inventory, or to extend the store items as to not make liars out them selling an item for real money that is now useless.
    The store items are still available for me and they still 7 hours left, maybe you just need to check again

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    The store items are still available for me and they still 7 hours left, maybe you just need to check again
    There must be some sort of regional timing, as they all expired for me hours ago. The Forge End Pack still pops up for me too though.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Don't forget: it's still a beta game!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    There must be some sort of regional timing, as they all expired for me hours ago. The Forge End Pack still pops up for me too though.
    Using time zones for some of the store items but a universal time for the events the store items for is, to put it frankly, stupid.

Use the universal time for everything. Not only is the coding easier (unless your spaghetti code was written around time zone sensitive stores which is yet again a poor choice) but will also make community communication and support easier.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591