Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Putting a hi price on something doesn't make it valuable. The initial hype and FOMO wore off and bottom line is I shred both of these clowns with Number of the Beast Ed. He is actually worth investing to get. Don't think these two furyless Eddies are worth the ridiculous cost.
    unfortunately you cant invest in getting NotB eddie... because he was a paywall toon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    unfortunately you cant invest in getting NotB eddie... because he was a paywall toon.
    Correction, he's a heroic soul exclusive. Which means you have to wait till he comes out before you try to get him.

OS
    Android
    Well, yes, NOTB Ed w/Labrynth is pretty good (his fury rocks), but the #1 & #2 spots in the Arena as I speak, both use Gambler.
    NOTB isn't available now, he was event exclusive. Maybe heroic souls or Frontier store will have him in the future. I personally don't have either, yet.
    If one doesn't have KP, most definitely get him 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    $ome guy po$ted in a group. Thi$ wa$ on madne$$. $o, at lea$t, I think the Gambler i$ worth $$$.

Attachment 5475
    Hehe! That’s funny! i tried it myself and it does work indeed! It needs a bit of tweaks and synergies, but you can really one hit the KP in 1 second...

OS
    iOS
    Ok, so I will save for KP. Have one more question. When I get him which talisman should I use on him? I don’t even know what spots he have, only thing I know is that everyone says he is great but I don’t know why. If anyone could explain that to me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Jasidor. KP has 3 open, 2 green and 1 purple slot. His passive e removes 2 benefit effects, curses and permadeath each round. His normal move hits 3 types of damage, inflicts bloodlust and may give perfect hit to all allies. Power move removes buffs.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasidor View Post
    Ok, so I will save for KP. Have one more question. When I get him which talisman should I use on him? I don’t even know what spots he have, only thing I know is that everyone says he is great but I don’t know why. If anyone could explain that to me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Hard hitter and hi health but his passive is the best feature by far, protect this with Immunity talismans against passive disablers. Warlords and Sustaining are popular for the other slots to give offensive buffs. If you don't have these yet try Trap and Advantage. Trap is great against KP because his passive steals everything and he gets stunned, unless he wears Immunity.

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Bakura;98251]Well, yes, NOTB Ed w/Labrynth is pretty good (his fury rocks), but the #1 & #2 spots in the Arena as I speak, both use Gambler.
    Last week my defense won 290 battles at over 70%. Right now at 81% defense wins, never this high with any other Eddie. Two top slots have the new kid on the block, sure. But I have never seen amazing numbers like NotB brings. Up to 345k+ damage top per opponent and over 1million wasting entire teams @ 250k each. Gambler doing these things?
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-06-15-45-16.png
Views: 567
Size:  349.4 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-25-27.png
Views: 530
Size:  331.2 KB

Banned
    Your are only playing Arena on auto this week?

OS
    iOS
    Alex Ed is only viable in upper PvP tiers now because of Viper Talismans. Without viper's he's an easy beat.

I've been switching my ATK team between NotB Ed and Gambler Ed. NotB Ed does WAY more damage when needed, but Gambler can be much more resilient, especially with Labyrinth talismans. So basically... if a team has Charlotte.. you can pretty much guarantee she's wearing Vipers.. so she CAN'T kill Gambler ed on her own. Worse case is a draw. But if GE can stun a few times, he'll win. And Alex ed with Vipers hasn't been a problem at all. Charlotte's a problem due to her "heal on action" ability.

My D% has risen by roughly 15% by using Gambler Ed rather than NotB Ed, primarily due to the proliferation of the overpowered Viper talismans.

If I had to choose where to spend FC today.. Killer Prime first, then Gambler, then Alex..

I don't have Angel Ed.. played a troopers a few times and he didn't seem nearly as good as Gambler Ed. And I haven't seen Angel Ed on a D team in the arena yet.

FWIW Gambler, KP, and Raven Witch blow through Night City Madness as well. Words of Warning in ~10 seconds
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..