High damage mysteriously healing opponents

I’ve seen this a few times but chalked it up to passives or talisman or whatnot, but I finally found an example so obvious it could not be anything but.

In the arena:

Opponent has two chars alive:

Sekmet with valour
    Killer Prime with Tower/warlord

Sekmet is at half health. I crit her with Alexander Eddie for 148,000 damage, but instead of dying she goes to full health.

I later kill her with a few successive hits in the 10k range.

OS
    iOS
    I've seen this too. Run Underworld NotB madness with Alex Ed.. you'll see the beast apparently get "perfect health" for no reason.

I think it's yet another BUG the devs have ignored. At times the HP+ gold buff is treated as if it's "Perfect Health". Seems to happen A LOT when the damage being dealt is ONLY physical damage (a la Alex Ed).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've seen this too. Run Underworld NotB madness with Alex Ed.. you'll see the beast apparently get "perfect health" for no reason.

I think it's yet another BUG the devs have ignored. At times the HP+ gold buff is treated as if it's "Perfect Health". Seems to happen A LOT when the damage being dealt is ONLY physical damage (a la Alex Ed).
    Same here, I've seen this in Arena and Gauntlet
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    We all have seen this. This topic was related to FFE and his Hallowed Bones attack (has a separate thread here -> click). Already in that thread, more examples (also for Alex, where I have seen it often) were given.

So thanks for bringing this topic back on top, hopefully it will gain more attention by the devs now!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yep, it's happening to me as well.
    I only ever see it with my Alex using Dominance talismans, which are supposed to sometimes heal the wearer when he's hit, but it looks to me like they sometimes also heal the opponent when the wearer hits them.
    Can anyone confirm if this is happening without Dominance sets in the battle?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Yep, it's happening to me as well.
    I only ever see it with my Alex using Dominance talismans, which are supposed to sometimes heal the wearer when he's hit, but it looks to me like they sometimes also heal the opponent when the wearer hits them.
    Can anyone confirm if this is happening without Dominance sets in the battle?
    No, as I am not wearing dominance, but the enemy healing still happens once in a while!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've seen some weird shit last few days. Like my entire team getting wiped out for no reason after one of my guys attacked the enemy. WTF.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Had this happen a whole bunch of times during the wicker man/ferryman event. Cost me about 4/5 wins on madness too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I've seen some weird shit last few days. Like my entire team getting wiped out for no reason after one of my guys attacked the enemy. WTF.
    when this happen, your team has death mark?

Sometime when I attack, the death marks on my team trigger, dealing damage on my team, even when enemy without any shield/passive/etc.