Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

A little help with FC coin spending.

What I have: A Gambler, Alex, KP, Osiris, Sek, S Lillith, W Lillith, M Lillith, Clair, Ferrymen, A Lillith. I can't decide who to buy next I have 4,600. It seems as though I am completely screwed with advancing in arena I top out at around rank 100. It just isnt going to happen with viper Charlotte plus labrynth A Gambler and sometimes Labrynth Witch, oh and Madame which I don't have. If someone wants to take a look I am Sunzu-8524. So it doesn't seem like making any purchases makes sense as I can't get past those teams with two labrynth characters and viper Charlotte. It doesn't seem like purchasing Set makes sense or Horus. Arena is all I enjoy really. The gauntlet and talisman switching gets to borring to quickly and it screws up my set ups for other characters.

What I run in arena. Alex with troopers, Sek with Viper, KP with frontier, and Major Mal with singularity.

OS
    Android
    Ive seen some really good arena players use set on their defences

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunzu View Post
    What I have: A Gambler, Alex, KP, Osiris, Sek, S Lillith, W Lillith, M Lillith, Clair, Ferrymen, A Lillith. I can't decide who to buy next I have 4,600. It seems as though I am completely screwed with advancing in arena I top out at around rank 100. It just isnt going to happen with viper Charlotte plus labrynth A Gambler and sometimes Labrynth Witch, oh and Madame which I don't have. If someone wants to take a look I am Sunzu-8524. So it doesn't seem like making any purchases makes sense as I can't get past those teams with two labrynth characters and viper Charlotte. It doesn't seem like purchasing Set makes sense or Horus. Arena is all I enjoy really. The gauntlet and talisman switching gets to borring to quickly and it screws up my set ups for other characters.

What I run in arena. Alex with troopers, Sek with Viper, KP with frontier, and Major Mal with singularity.
    If you feel like you're hitting a wall in the Arena, write down the contents of the team that's beating you - toons, talismans - and try building that team and using it yourself.

That said, there isn't much in the Frontier Store that's gonna help you which you don't have already. There are some good builds out there that use Angel Eddie and some good builds that use Mark talismans.

As for your roster, do you have Charlotte or Musashi? Major Malakov might be able to cover for the lack of The Madam. Apart from that, perhaps try changing up the talismans you're using. Instead of Labyrinth on The Gambler, try Banner + Warlord. Instead of Frontier on Killer Prime, try Warlord + Sustaining + Penance (or maybe Immunity or Inspiration instead of Penance).
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Yeah, Set with Labyrinth talismans is getting used a lot these days now that Singularity talismans are out there.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I use him.... have been for along time. Labrynth on him works. Gotta have a blocker IMO.
    Also, be sure to focus on getting IC for relics. Even with the best characters, winning is impossible without relics. Build a good team and focus on relics specific to them.
    Gauntlet is the best place to earn IC (also this current sacrifice event.)
    Good luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Trooper talismans, to me, are a bad set to use int he arena. They are too easily overcome and give too great an advantage to enemies at times.

Alex is a decent ed.. but he's fairly easily beat at a certain point. Putting Vipers on him makes it tougher to overcome his counter attacks. I've lost matches simply due to Alex with Viper counters.

Frontier on KP isn't taking advantage of KP. Warlord + Healing is what you want (Greed, Sustaining).

Set can't wear Vipers so I assume you mean Labyrinth... Which is decent. But disable his passive and a blocker is no longer a blocker. This is most often how Set is beat by my team.

Singularity on W Major is good, in fact I use that. But because he's got a suicide move, if he dies, your blocker can be disabled.. and.. see above...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So sorry I don't think I was clear. I don't have labrynth or any of those talisman like sustaining. That's the problem I am coming across teams with them sometimes multiple chars with labrynth. I don't have Charlotte or Mus. I don't have warlord talisman. I dumped all my IC into relics cause of this event so that is looking much better. I have my health maxed out and put some into a few others focusing for KP.

Should I switch my viper from Sek to Alex and place the trooper on Sek? With the trooper on Alex I know the echo gets placed a lot due to him not taking any debuffs and tbh he does quite well with trooper.

Try re reading what I posted to see if it makes more sense now haha. Sorry

OS
    Android
    Set would make sense if I had Labrynth but I don't so I guess maybe I should save my FC for the next big one or talisman if they end up there?

OS
    Android
    I strongly recommend that you give this post a read. Stormseye has a lot of good insight on the state of the Arena right now:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post102518

(edited to include the proper, current post)
    Last edited by Fudjo; 07-15-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Fud that is an amazing post. Thank you for sharing it. I'm still at a disadvantage but introducing crave will certainly help. So I need madam and krampus. It's a shame they put those out of reach in the last event. I just didn't have the IC to get the last one. And I missed out on warlord unfortunately.