Thread: The last sand

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android

The last sand

Okay, so call me crazy (I'm used to it ;-) but has anyone ever noticed that when you get to your very last Sand of War in the Arena, the AI immediately goes completely insane, and you lose, no matter what the team? Is it just me? Because I swear, this seems to happen to me every time I get to my last sand. lol I've long considered just not using the last one... but I always end up doing it anyway.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I had not put much thought into that aspect but I always try and make my last one a guarantee win by cherry picking the fight. Unless it is the last one on the attack team then I go for it anyway. The gamble is to gain 2 more SoW so it's worth it.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I just realized that there is no gunner meathead 😂😂😂
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I just realized that there is no gunner meathead ������
    We are all waiting for the day that he finally comes to us! Gunner Meathead should be a five star.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    Not noticed that one but what I have noticed for me is that when you get close to or just beyond your opponents arena score that battle is tougher with all of their processing kicking in and hitting you with all they have....might be just me though! Pretty sure I have noticed that as a common theme in my playing......though not so sure in the current meta.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Okay, so call me crazy (I'm used to it ;-) but has anyone ever noticed that when you get to your very last Sand of War in the Arena, the AI immediately goes completely insane, and you lose, no matter what the team? Is it just me? Because I swear, this seems to happen to me every time I get to my last sand. lol I've long considered just not using the last one... but I always end up doing it anyway.
    I think you're crazy.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Not noticed that one but what I have noticed for me is that when you get close to or just beyond your opponents arena score that battle is tougher with all of their processing kicking in and hitting you with all they have....might be just me though! Pretty sure I have noticed that as a common theme in my playing......though not so sure in the current meta.
    I can guarantee with 100% certainty there is some truth to this theory. I'm not sure quite how it works but it seems that if you are ranked just above the defending team - close enough that losing the battle will make you switch places - the defending team gets some kind of hidden bonus. Over 90% of my losses occur in this situation. It's been like this as long as I can remember. That also explains why you can get annihilated by a team in one battle then destroy them in the next (despite having lost your streak bonus).

It's obviously designed this way to make ranking more competitive. Super annoying and underhanded though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I think you're crazy.
    Thanks, man!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!