Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So with GPD what would be the best team setup?

Considering Pharaoh as the Eddie of choice.

Pharaoh, Eda, GPD and X I suppose... (Wrath for chance to remove buffs) no room for Clair?

Thanks for all the input so far! Keep them coming!

Cheers! Ed!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Something to bear in mind for the current meta, is buff stealers work pretty well. PI is broken in such a way that you can steal the buffs, but not simply remove them. Next update may change that, but there's usually some shift to the meta anyway.

DM is awesome against buffed toons, but need a thief oft they have immortal talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Something to bear in mind for the current meta, is buff stealers work pretty well. PI is broken in such a way that you can steal the buffs, but not simply remove them. Next update may change that, but there's usually some shift to the meta anyway.

DM is awesome against buffed toons, but need a thief oft they have immortal talismans.
    That is exactly why I was considering DM, even when PI is fixed, he will still be a hard hitter against buffed chars (looking at you General Mustachio).

And besides, he can take care of Astra most of the times either, even with Immortal talis, kill her with one volley of DM is priceless, I have done ir with my unsharded DM, hunter tali procced on first hit, IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!!

LOL, Good memories to keep...

I also love GPD and Pharaoh, Wrath, Eda, and GPD is a scary team on ofense. not that explosive, but a good team at least.

Oh... decisions... decisions... lol....

Cheers! Ed!

OS
    iOS
    In terms of PvP, I've never had any issues with any team employing GPD. They are actually easier to kill than teams without the GPD.

I think perhaps because people assume the healing makes a big difference when it really doesn't. Go ahead and heal for 4-5k... if I'm doing 6-10k damage to all members of your team with 1 hit.. at best it may prolong the death, not prevent it. And as slauki so adequatly put it.... GPD hits like a wet noodle.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    In terms of PvP, I've never had any issues with any team employing GPD. They are actually easier to kill than teams without the GPD.

I think perhaps because people assume the healing makes a big difference when it really doesn't. Go ahead and heal for 4-5k... if I'm doing 6-10k damage to all members of your team with 1 hit.. at best it may prolong the death, not prevent it. And as slauki so adequatly put it.... GPD hits like a wet noodle.
    only issue is that he slows down everything yeah the heal isn't that important for an automated defense, but for offense it's crucial.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    For PVP, the General gets my vote. The best PVP team setups are the ones that prevent your opponent from getting to attack you, and CG stuns all day long.

GPD is worth the shards eventually for things like BNW, but he's less fun for sure.

I don't have the Witch Doctor but I would shard him just because he looks so great and he'll probably end up getting a buff soon if he's not already a powerhouse.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Assassin harpy is beast 1 on 1,if no true damage on enemy he kill on one attack,notmal damage 17k,critical 35k...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Assassin harpy is beast 1 on 1,if no true damage on enemy he kill on one attack,notmal damage 17k,critical 35k...
    But she's easily disabled as well.. low magic resistance. And the 17k hits, even 35k hits, don't always kill. But she does hit hard
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hi all!

Thanks for all the info so far.

I have been testing some chars even without shards, and I'm having a lot of fun with either DM and Lady Azov, the chance to remove beneficial effects can remove buffs from the entire enemy team, the first time I read her ability I thought it was only from the target she would be hitting, and she appears to have a greater chance then Wrath on removing buffs.

DM paired with Pharaoh can do some serious dmg, even when not going first.

Corrupt General I really can't fully test because he needs the shards to show his value I guess. (But by design I like him the most, his ultimate can turn some fights, specially against General Mustachio).

The Witch Doctor is a hit or miss, pretty awesome, and pretty lackluster, there is no middle ground to him, when the opposing team have any kind of Immunity, which is pretty common nowadays, he is hurt in the process, making him a pretty standard char.

Don't have others to test, I am leveling Desert Guard ATM to test him out either.

And to all the lovers and haters on the GPD he is really good in any fights against Astra teams, as for only 5 power, he can heal (I suppose for and average of 10k after shards, still holding my shards [10 atm]) and prevent the Stun from her.

As always, cheers! Ed!
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-03-2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Added stuff

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Corrupt General I really can't fully test because he needs the shards to show his value I guess......

.....Don't have others to test, I am leveling Desert Guard ATM to test him out either.
    I'll put both of these out so you can see use/damage. General tonight (you'll see his stun proc on his basic), and then Desert guardian with echoes tomorrow. \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.