Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    I Agree JJJ -- Visions is the ONLY Eddie where his fury DISABLES him or is otherwise detrimental. Horrible move and probably why he's not used as much.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I Agree JJJ -- Visions is the ONLY Eddie where his fury DISABLES him or is otherwise detrimental. Horrible move and probably why he's not used as much.
    Totally agree . 7th son puts all other eddies to shame seeing that nearly every move he does hits with true damage AND has some buff to his team or debuff to enemies. Most Eddie moves deal damage OR have a buff or debuff.

Then we have visions whose own fury stuns him? Lame.
    To be honest his fury should remove immunity and guarantee to stun all enemies if he has to be stunned too. I mean he’s a 5 star come on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

It's not intended, but we may have a fix coming (not for this update, but a subsequent one). A bug fix for an upcoming character may incidentally end up fixing this and similar cases as well.
    Actually I like VHE's fury as it is right now, because you need to find a tradeoff - do you use it mainly as a revive or as a damage boost? Both would be too much maybe and would reduce the strategic part!? (Yes, I have him and use him in pvp). Same is true for Clair.

OS
    Android
    That’s a good idea I could get behind a stun that goes through immunity and maybe passives as well then him being stunned for two might make sense.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    that a relict of ancient lotb history i feel. back then without immunity talis and without viable ways to cast immunity the self stunning was okay. but in these days it's a joke if you look what other 5* eddies can do.
    VHE and 7th son should be stunned for 3 turns if we compare them to visions

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I have a question about vision eddies fury. If a fury is suppose to cause a huge advantage as stated in a previous thread about navigators fury not seeing an increase in damage because the other effects are game changing why is vision Eddie the only fury to have a drawback. Granted it can easily be dealt with pairing him with someone who grants immunity but why is it decided that he needs a draw back for his when Viking Eddie can easily freeze and entire team for three out of four turns with no drawback. Thanks.
    It's the value of a guarantee.

Viking Eddie can freeze an entire team, but that's up to chance. That chance also has more ways it can be influenced than Visions Eddie's fury (such as Accuracy Down, or removing the shields). None of those extra measures stop Visions Eddie from having a 100% Stun against all enemies, and Visions Eddie even has a built-in mechanism to grant himself a cleanse buff to mitigate the self stun. And all of that doesn't get into talking about Immunity Talismans, Angel Talismans, or getting cleanses/Immunity from allies.

Although slauki is also a bit right in that it's a bit of a relic of older design sensibilities, we still see use of it in battle records, so not everyone shares the opinion that it isn't game changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    To be honest his fury should remove immunity and guarantee to stun all enemies if he has to be stunned too. I mean he’s a 5 star come on.
    It's an interesting idea, but it opens the possibility of someone finding some combo that lets them build up max Fury in one turn (not hard with luck or when fighting against certain team comps, but probably also feasible without luck in a carefully built team), which would break a lot of game modes, Arena especially.

OS
    Android
    that's a shame, thanks sparton for the reply.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

It's an interesting idea, but it opens the possibility of someone finding some combo that lets them build up max Fury in one turn (not hard with luck or when fighting against certain team comps, but probably also feasible without luck in a carefully built team), which would break a lot of game modes, Arena especially.
    I see your point - but then what about 7th son fury? Heavy true damage, steal all beneficial effects and infinite perfect immortality for all allies? And he does not get self stunned.

I am sure you have diagnostic stats - and my guess is offenses with 7th son are at around a 99% win rate. And the few loses they have I am guessing are nearly all to defenses with 7th son.

OS
    Android
    Nice update guys keep up the good work! Happy for my hallowed eddie and too bad i sacrifised my samurai when i got the tropper eddie but samurai was a bit underwhelming to be honest!

The full, feathered patch notes are now live.

Closing this thread.