Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This is ridiculous every battle with immortality talismans is causing freezes depending how i kill the enemies. Did anyone experience this before the friday update?

Goddammit!

Freaking arena! I just lost 4xin a row against Mr HORNETAKER,had to reset SoW and the fifth time i had his GDog and EE down to 1mm HP and the buttons just disappeared! (First time this ever happened to me)

There is a freebie 5th win mate! And keep your 9 SoW NF! i'm done with this shitty arena!

For once i thought that you guys have finally nailed it. i realy did! I have wasted a load of money in previous events and i have received nothing but 3*s (1x4* dupe and 1x5* dupe to be honest) with 90 nautical souls. so i have learned (just like W did this time) and don't invest real money anymore. This time i only used saved up ironite for 19 3*s and one 4* dupe and moved on to play the game. no big deal...
    But all these new bugs introduced just make it so displeasing and disappointing to play the game....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    This is ridiculous every battle with immortality talismans is causing freezes depending how i kill the enemies. Did anyone experience this before the friday update?
    I'm seeing weird stuff with them - but not freezing of the game. I do think some freezing with revived Wraths was reported before the update.

What I'll typically see now is the toon revive - but have no HP - no ability to attack or be attack - he just stands there. A ghost observing the show...

The other thing I'm seeing is VHEs reviving - but with stupidly low HPs. This has happened to me on offense - and Im seeing it on defense to.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm seeing weird stuff with them - but not freezing of the game. I do think some freezing with revived Wraths was reported before the update.

What I'll typically see now is the toon revive - but have no HP - no ability to attack or be attack - he just stands there. A ghost observing the show...

The other thing I'm seeing is VHEs reviving - but with stupidly low HPs. This has happened to me on offense - and Im seeing it on defense to.
    I saw this revive issue too and asked about this last week but got no responses. It sometimes seems like immortality revive takes overflow damage from the blow that kills the toon. especially notice when they get hit with critical strike. And I have seen the ghost observers too.

OS
    Android
    Stop trying to sell us new characters instead focus on fixing the shitty code that freezes/makes the app unresponsive, buttons disapear etc, tired of losing matches, time and resources because of it.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-26-2017 at 11:21 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Couldn't agree more on the timing of updates. I planned this week around the current meta and actually had a great hold rate for first time ever only to find once the change happened I didn't have one signal hold. Because of the nature of arena and when it resets meta changes should really be held for Monday or Tuesday like that. Friday is just a terrible time to change the meta that drastically.
    Glad I'm not alone. Another part of this problems is learning the bugs and playing around them. It's something we shouldn't need to do but...

With each update we get new bugs to figure out. At least give us some time to learn them before the Saturday slam.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I don't think he's supposed to routinely give the whole team an extra turn; perhaps you were just lucky.

I used him a lot in BNW too. Sometimes no extra turns - sometimes just him - sometimes multiple allies. Completely random.
    Wow I have been quite lucky indeed. Lol
    Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I saw this revive issue too and asked about this last week but got no responses. It sometimes seems like immortality revive takes overflow damage from the blow that kills the toon. especially notice when they get hit with critical strike. And I have seen the ghost observers too.
    I'm seeing this as well.

Something else weird is my Prisoner just won't block passives. Even on toons not equipped with immunity tals. Prisoners I go against, passive always procs.

OS
    Android
    Characters look unique with skills, but i have expected more mythological / Iron Maiden-ish style design for Valkyries.
    And thanks for the some improvements like lowering SQ cost.
    Still looking forward to see a good balance for Trooper points and fixes for mentioning bugs in forums.

My favourite conversation from this thread so far:

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

at least we can get rid of the SSD with strikes now without problems if we are lucky to get this green chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I don't know what you're talking about. Kaz didn't design a character to taunt me by countering my favourite character. You're crazy.
    Meanwhile SSD :

Name:  ssd.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  124.0 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Characters look unique with skills, but i have expected more mythological / Iron Maiden-ish style design for Valkyries.
    Right. I was expecting the Valkyries to look like the character here between Pharaoh and the Bear (Mother Russia).

Any guesses on who that's going to be then?
    Last edited by druid138; 08-27-2017 at 01:50 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell