Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    many maclo and now login fail, can't connect 4G and internet box same issue
    and: an error occured. Please restart the game...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I can confirm we're having some server stability issues right now. Our team is actively working on solving the problem.

Indeed it is, but I also partially take blame in using an alias which ended up being accidentally way to close to the more commonly-known "spartan" (thanks Halo, 300, and general history).
    fast intervention, i'm waiting to finish my 10 pvp battles and open my last 10 event souls to have perhaps finally something good in 2018

Edit: maintenance actually, just wait
    It is not an update Sparton?
    Last edited by blade685; 04-09-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

Can you PM me your full username (ie with the numbers)? It will help to ensure I can pinpoint the matches with the reported problems.
    it’s Mizrael-8316

Had like 2 bnw battles to finish the last soul. don’t tell me i used a SoT refill for nothing...

OS
    Android
    I can confirm we're having some server stability issues right now. Our team is actively working on solving the problem.
    Why did not you advise that a maintenance server would occur? When this started I was playing a match on BNW, continuing the farm to get an advantage talisman I've been trying to pick up a few days already, when the server crashed and a bug called "MACL15" or something like this appeared.
    After a quick relog, I realized that no rewards were added to my inventory, but both my trooper and the sands of time were noted as "expenses."

Should I contact you to try to mitigate the situation? I know it sounds like a futile affair, but it's not the first time this has happened, and it's a frustrating occurrence just now.

I believe we're back up now. Am reviewing the situation with the team to confirm.

LOL! pulled a 100th Samurai out of the last insanity soul...good joke!

Sorry about the downtime during the last few hours of the event everyone.

Due to the unscheduled maintenance, we've decided to extend the Beckoning Nightmares event by 1 hour, and also have a code available for free ironite as compensation for the untimely maintenance. You can get the details from that from Leviathan's post in the event thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    it’s Mizrael-8316
    Thanks, I'll pass that along to review the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    Why did not you advise that a maintenance server would occur?
    It was not a scheduled maintenance; basically, a problem occurred with the server that brought it to a halt, so we felt that communicating it was a maintenance while the team was working on fixing the issue was the best way to communicate it with what we had available.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    When this started I was playing a match on BNW, continuing the farm to get an advantage talisman I've been trying to pick up a few days already, when the server crashed and a bug called "MACL15" or something like this appeared.
    After a quick relog, I realized that no rewards were added to my inventory, but both my trooper and the sands of time were noted as "expenses."

Should I contact you to try to mitigate the situation? I know it sounds like a futile affair, but it's not the first time this has happened, and it's a frustrating occurrence just now.
    In the case of a MACL15, there is a known issue where that will sometimes occur at the end of a PVE match. However, in most instances that I've heard our CS team has looked into for that, the rewards are given, they're just not communicated when you next log into the game.

If you're confident that you didn't even earn runes from the battle, though, you can send a message in to CS to check, but you'll need to be very specific about the date and time it occurred for them to verify (our logs will just show your battle results giving normal rewards in that scenario).

OS
    Android
    It was not a scheduled maintenance; basically, a problem occurred with the server that brought it to a halt, so we felt that communicating it was a maintenance while the team was working on fixing the issue was the best way to communicate it with what we had available.

In the case of a MACL15, there is a known issue where that will sometimes occur at the end of a PVE match. However, in most instances that I've heard our CS team has looked into for that, the rewards are given, they're just not communicated when you next log into the game.

If you're confident that you didn't even earn runes from the battle, though, you can send a message in to CS to check, but you'll need to be very specific about the date and time it occurred for them to verify (our logs will just show your battle results giving normal rewards in that scenario).
    I understand, glad for the quick return.

What exactly happened was that as soon as I gave the last hit in the Dragon King, the reward chest did not fall and after some time, appeared a message that the game needed to be reinitialized. After doing this with some other error codes popping up, there was no exclamation mark that usually has on my inventory when I receive battle rewards, just the rebate in the SoT and my lost trooper. I would even contact support right now, but I do not have the correct information you said their can ask me to. Anyway, I believe that the free ironite they gave us will be useful in restoring any loss.

Thanks Sparton for the attention!
    Last edited by Kurzgesagt; 04-09-2018 at 10:29 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Just finished my 10th fight to clear the board and got the usual AP error. Did not get credit for the fight, did not get awarded my 2 SoW, did not collect IC...went straight to F’kn jail. Now the board is reset and I have 0 SoW.

This instability issues can EAD!

OS
    Android
    Just a note that since the server issues this morning I've seen a MACL11 (on LoL), an APMA6 and an APMA3 (Arena). Not sure how that fits into the scheme of things.