Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    You know the state of the servers are poor when you, on day 3 of an arena event, have a defence win-rate at 6% using a single shaman eddie as defence (and being on approx 200 wins)
    I’m having fun with running a seemingly weak team just because I’m running only 2-3 on defense. I’ve actually been catching people off guard with a solo beast Eddie, and it still wins, or at least gives them a fight. Throw in primordial prisoner just to annoy people, and testing out how to run the beast himself. My defense this morning was full of all but 2 victories, and even then, they were people who fought me multiple times for it

OS
    Android
    300 wins are total bs. Last arena event i caught myself playing this game while changing my daughter's diapers, cooking dinner, washing clothes... Just to barely get 150 wins.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leano View Post
    300 wins are total bs. Last arena event i caught myself playing this game while changing my daughter's diapers, cooking dinner, washing clothes... Just to barely get 150 wins.
    Same here.
    Plus the server outages like today, when you're unable to play at all...

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for the ironite, Leviathan.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    this is somthing I don't understand. When I go to my defence list to revenge attack, my fully sharded beast team seems to have been beaten by single eddies. WTF!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    this is somthing I don't understand. When I go to my defence list to revenge attack, my fully sharded beast team seems to have been beaten by single eddies. WTF!
    Always the same: you are only able to see the defense team, not the offense team!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Always the same: you are only able to see the defense team, not the offense team!
    The team you see on the defense tab is the team they attacked you with. When you tap "Battle", you'll see they team they put up for defense....

@Waymo.... The only thing I can think of is there was an error and you got the crap end of the stick when the battle froze? I once saw a Victory for my single Edward the Great defense team against a full team that I can only assume was a great attack team (Clansman, W Lillith, G Lilith, and I can't remember the 4th).....

I don't know, go figure....
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    iOS
    Wymo.. you are only allowed a certain number of "revenges" per day.. I think it's 20. If everyone has the "can't revenge" button.. you've probably hit the daily limit of revenges. Wouldn't really be fair to allow you only attack teams which lose to you.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    still long loading times or apma errors. that sucks..

Banned
    New day and again APMA.

We should get this 150 Ironite compensation for every day this joke isn't working