Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenPaladin View Post
    Can you blame them for not answering you? You are deliberately inflammatory towards community support from your recent posts. You actually said that you actually try to annoy them to get their attention. I imagine most people ignore you.
    Unfortunately in the past, actively responding as such as been the only way to get any sort of response. Besides I'm not demanding fixes or compensation like many others, all I want is acknowledgement that concerns are heard and will eventually be addressed. Myself and other players are losing out on a PAID resource because of bugs.

You call it inflammatory but Ceeg has outright lied to me in the past and I'm not going to just sit tight and not make sure others are aware. I don't mind if players ignore me but it is literally Ceeg's job to address customer concerns. If I'm not getting responses in the private method (I have tried personal messages on here and through the ticketing system), then I'm left with no other choice but to start publicly calling them out.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey Hugo! Just to clarify, you want the Character specific Cosmic Talismans on the Compendium but linked to the Character or the Set Effect? If this is your suggestion, I believe this is exactly the plan with the Compendium. The team members working on the compendium have a whole list of things to continually keep adding to it!
    Any of the ways is good, i would love to see the specific talismans grouped in some way and available for search in the compendium
    Thanks Ceeg.

OS
    Android
    Thank you Durandal! This thread is all I've been asking for. Acknowledgement of our bugs and a place to actually get/give some feedback and info.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...on-*4-16-2020*
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591