Names bestowed upon me by Yup et al.:
    1) Moron
    2) Dunce
    3) Snowflake
    4) Fool
    5) Jackass

Names bestowed upon Yup by me:
    1) Yup.

I also apologized, whereas Yup didn’t, and removed parts of the OP in order to try and shift the focus of this discussion. So under the circumstances (the onslaught of names I used, for instance) I would say Yup defended himself admirably.

Do you have any thoughts about talismans?
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    I didn't say you threw everything you had at Yup, nor was I necessarily defending his use of name calling; merely pointing out how the quote your clanmate tried to use against Yup was somewhat ineffective. I am a bit bummed this thread dissolved into this kind of debate, as it was not your original intent, so I will end my participation there.

As far as talis for Gauntlet...I don't really have much of an opinion as I too feel Gauntlet is, well, not so much fun. I don't care to reach the higher levels where these talis may be more important. I don't mean that as an insult to your post at all. I know others will find this information more useful than me.

I'd say the new Alchemy cosmic is probably a good safe bet. Persecution and Serenity, too, maybe. Any toon specific cosmic has it's benefits, I think. Sadly I've never gone beyond SS to test some of the better ones out. With an ever-changing meta I'm sure these will be obsolete if not already. Soon we are bound to see a cosmic Valhalla taisman, or cosmic Space (I know, not as OP as it used to be, which makes it semi-likely to be a cosmic at some point).

OS
    iOS
    Ah! Persecution! Always a solid choice. I use it v. Baphomet but often forget about it for gauntlet purposes.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it's always a good way to go for bap. It's reliable in a lot of situations for the time being.