Now that I've finally completed this event I have to say that this has been the best "grindathon" we have had yet because it wasn't a grindathon at all.

600 runs in 10 days where all but 60 of those required nothing aside from winning a run which means a quick 20+sec team in normal. That means this could be done for less than an hour a day if you pace yourself and relatively cheap on the ironite.

Of course that's just the minimum without helping my clan out. So I did do a fair number of runs above in other difficulties with the class restrictions to help out my clan but even then with my clan working harder on the first few days, I found my self quickly in that cheap and quick part of the event.

My only complaint is those stupid event souls with minimal chances of getting the event character. Even if you complete all of the challenges most players are still going to have to drop 5400 ironite for the new toon that we have no idea when he will be available outside of the soul. In my opinion these event souls should have MUCH better odds and not just all the other rare soul toons plus the event toon. I would much rather grind out 5400 ironite worth of dungeon runs for the toon than just drop 5400 ironite for a bunch of 3* sacrifice material.