Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nordic Knights (Raid Boss) - Earn the Mongol Empress and Cosmic Valhalla Maiden

Name:  Nordic-Knights-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 4638
Size:  309.3 KB

Collect 2 new 5★ characters!

Börte, Mongol Empress and Skuld, Cosmic Valhalla Maiden are available now! Börte has a 50% chance to take no damage when attacked and can disable her enemies passive abilities, while Skuld deals out hybrid damage and heals your allies!

Get full character details in the Compendium

From now until September 14th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Medieval Awakening Shards, Invasion Fragments, Grand Empress Fragments and more!

In order to participate and earn the rewards from this event you MUST be a member of a Clan. If you are not a member of a Clan then you will not see any event challenges or receive any event rewards.

Be sure to encourage your Clan to participate! The more active members in your clan the better your chances are for the completion of these event challenges.

Invasion Fragments are the event currency of the Rise of the Empire Event.

Trade your Invasion Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Khan Eddie, Mongol Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Rise of the Empire event post here!

Grand Empress Soul Details!

Collect 200 Grand Empress Fragments to create 1 Grand Empress Soul.

The Grand Empress Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and has a 2x chance of summoning non-exclusive 5* characters. This Soul also provides an exclusive chance of summoning Börte, Mongol Empress and Skuld, Cosmic Valhalla Maiden.

Each Grand Empress Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Börte, Mongol Empress Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 500 Börte, Mongol Empress Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Sentinel Börte, Mongol Empress!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that Börte, Mongol Empress and Skuld, Cosmic Valhalla Maiden are not currently available in any other souls. If you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Event Store Additions
    • Get packs of 1,3 and 10 Grand Empress Souls for Ironite!
    • Pick up the Raiding Talisman Pack! This bundle contains Ironite, Gold, Cosmic Evo Runes and a T2 Red Cosmic Dominance Talisman.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Two new exclusive 5* characters at once? Ouch! Event seems straight-forward enough: the more damage your clan deals to the raid bosses, the better. If you're able to complete the 100 total kills on a high level stage, you'll likely reach the 1 billion damage goal along the way. Another 3000 monthly fragments to put towards Khan Eddie and his raptor.

Name:  Sept-NordicKnights.PNG
Views: 3064
Size:  42.1 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    So, a total of 1 medieval awakening shard, and a total of 1 nautical awakening shard.

Were these originally supposed to be repeatable, cos no offence, giving away just 1 of each is next to useless.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Two new exclusive 5* characters at once? Ouch!
    That was my reaction too. The Mongol toon is also obtainable via event soul frags but the Maiden isn't so I'm guessing she'll eventually appear in the Clan store.

OS
    Android
    Two back-to-back "give us thousands of ironite because event souls have poor drop rates" really dashes how much I was thinking I would like this months slate of events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The character details are NOT in the compendium. No idea about cosmic Valhalla maiden's abilities.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    The Mongol toon is also obtainable via event soul frags

Is she though.. read the wording carefully...

a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and has a 2x chance of summoning non-exclusive 5* characters.
    They've INCREASED the chance that she WON'T drop from the souls.

It's just another "chase the new toons that once you get you'll hardly ever use" event again. Anyone using Mad Shot Murphy for much? Have they fixed Wasteland Eddie's fury yet? Is Blackbeard Ed in use a lot??

No content.. just new characters to run the same old stale content.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-08-2020 at 05:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I thought at first - nice 200 fragments only. But reality hit with usual hard hit. It is still 500.
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 3347
Size:  1.08 MB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I decided to spend ironite for the souls seeing that the new character requires 500 frags as opposed to the usual 750. So in 50 souls I got 2 five star characters. Neither of them was featured character. Makes me doubt the legitimacy of the following -
    Name:  IMG_20200908_115944.jpg
Views: 1234
Size:  128.2 KB

Maybe I am lucky in the sense that I got the 25% chance of not pulling the featured character.

OS
    Android
    I opened the 10 Event Souls and got ... no red eyes.
    I don't waste my Ironite to buy more of these souls only to get a new useless toon.
    If we get these toons on months (Heroic Souls), they are useless because of 30 new other toons.
    ... neverending boring wheel.