Gateway to Avalon - Info and Discussion

Name:  Gateway-to-Avalon-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2911
Size:  295.9 KB

Gateway to Avalon is a series of events that will run through the month of January. These events will all grant the exact same currency type - Eternal Essence Currency!

There will be a total of 7 Gateway to Avalon associated events.

Events where you are earn Eternal Essence Currency are as follows:

Dark Shores (Dungeon)**
    Great Potential (Evolution)
    Gods & Guardians (Raid Boss)**
    Scorched Sun (Arena)
    Warrior Knight (Ally)
    Road to Valhalla (Frontier Dungeon)
    Darkness From Below (Boss Run)

**Clan events! Extra event challenges will be available to players who belong to a Clan. Some of these Challenges will contain Solo or Group targets. Clan Solo event challenges count your progress alone (you still need to be in a Clan to see these challenges). Clan Group event challenges will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

BONUS: For the month of January, Eternal Essence Currency will also be earnable through infinitely repeatable event challenges involving the Fallen Fortress, Gangland and Airstrip Dungeons!

Spend your Eternal Essence Currency in the Event store tab to get rare rewards including King Arthur Eddie and other exciting rewards!

Battle for Avalon! King Arthur Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel who specializes in enhancing your party by giving allies Perfect Health and Endure. His passive ensures he takes 90% reduced damage for the first 3 turns of battle and also permanently increases his HP by 50% any time an ally dies!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

Currency can also be traded for Cosmic Warlord Talismans, Cosmic Mimic Talismans, as well as various Souls, currencies and powerup materials.

Gateway to Avalon offers will be available in the Event store until 4PM PT ON FEBRUARY 6TH 2021!

After this time, all Event store items will disappear and Eternally Essence Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Gateway to Avalon offers will be available in the Event store until 4PM PT ON FEBRUARY 5TH 2021!
    Will the event store refreshed be fixed by then, or we still be expecting it to end at 4PM our time?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    King Arthur Eddie looks great as his own model, but his sword and horse look god awful. Like, that puny sword is Excalibur?

I think it's nice to see Avalon get events this early in the new year, and I also appreciate that King Arthur Eddie isn't some god from above who will slaughter the meta (based on what he looks like in the Dark Shores Dungeon). Overall, very excited to see Avalon's rise!

OS
    Android

OS
    Android
    I want to call out that it looks like just doing the challenges in the various events will give us enough currency for Arthur. If that's so, thank you!

The model of "Do the challenges and you'll get the character. If you can't do all the challenges, you can make it up with some unlimited grinding" seems really good to me.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I got King Arthur Eddie, but he is weak in arena. His passive is very easy to deactivate. I thought he would be strong together with his new teammates, the knights, but... not.
    I'm very disappointed.

PLS do something about the promised "Team-Setup-Bonus" on toons like the Knights and the mongol toons. The bonus is too weak. Useless in Arena.
    Last edited by URock; 01-23-2021 at 11:34 AM.