Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369

    could Visions eddie have a use in this game?

    just got this guy from a rare soul and have been trying to figure out his best talisman set. Currently have 5 (overwhelming) talismans and a holy (power) talisman but not sure if I should equip him with more holy talismans and focus on his magic stat even though most of his moves scale with max HP.

    So far he looks like a misunderstood kid with something potentially great to offer to this game. Hopefully through several buffs and perhaps a change from magic to physical moves he can finally shine through and compete with other eddies.

    advice on the above is appreciated.
    mammy-7388

  2. #2
    Senior Member MetalWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    282

    I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.



    Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    hey metalwarrior, I read through that thread and posted there last night. I'm looking for tips on his best talisman set and couldn't find many opinions there so decided to start a new thread.
    mammy-7388

  4. #4
    Senior Member AmBush-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Killing Walkers
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I'm looking for tips on his best talisman set and couldn't find many opinions there so decided to start a new thread.
    Hypnos This should help m8
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post12357
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

    How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    Thanks very much ambush. Very helpful!
    mammy-7388

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    just got this guy from a rare soul and have been trying to figure out his best talisman set. Currently have 5 (overwhelming) talismans and a holy (power) talisman but not sure if I should equip him with more holy talismans and focus on his magic stat even though most of his moves scale with max HP.

    So far he looks like a misunderstood kid with something potentially great to offer to this game. Hopefully through several buffs and perhaps a change from magic to physical moves he can finally shine through and compete with other eddies.

    advice on the above is appreciated.
    Forget about VE... he's useless!! Being my first 5*, I gave up in combinations to make him useful.. but no...no way...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Forget about VE... he's useless!! Being my first 5*, I gave up in combinations to make him useful.. but no...no way...
    Me too. He'll clean, warm, polish, the bench for my other eddies. Maybe even bake some cookies, but he's not coming to battle LOL
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

    ___________ | CLAN | __________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________________

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. Visions Eddie is tearing up the gunner dungeon!
    mammy-7388

  9. #9
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. Visions Eddie is tearing up the gunner dungeon!
    Maybe he can tear up the curtains on the gunner dungeon
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

    ___________ | CLAN | __________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________________

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Me too. He'll clean, warm, polish, the bench for my other eddies. Maybe even bake some cookies, but he's not coming to battle LOL
    Hahaha lmao...XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •