Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Although most of us here have really enjoyed the update and are thankful the devs brought out something new and fresh, the fear of the dark missions have really been a complete waste of time.

After completing the missions for the first time and receiving some great loot, spending 10 SoT on a minuscule chance of receiving a rare soul is substantially worse than playing the time rift. Even after playing fear of the dark madness well over a hundred times, I am yet to see a rare gunner/assassin soul or a skill shard!

At least with the dungeons, one has the chance of getting 3* evo shards and 5* shards to level characters for less SoT. To receive a 1* rainbow evo rune after spending 10 SoT is truly an insult.

Please devs, increase the drop rate of premium loot for the remainder of the event to make the fear of the dark missions worth the time and effort.
    I got a few rare souls in over a hundred runs but also no Gunner/Assassin soul and no Skill Shards ...

I really don't want to complain at all as I got some really great stuff from this update but I also see the point that some people must be frustrated with the drops in the Halloween event. One 1* Evo rune for talismans is really not great considering one invested 10 SoT ...

But that update also went through my stash ... all souls gone, Ironite is low but I could harvest a good amount of gold ...
    Last edited by hold; 10-31-2016 at 04:03 PM.