Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I don't think there was any event reward us "celestial awakening shard" (or I miss something?).

The only way seems just in top reward of gauntlet.
    When you get enough frags for moonchild and create a soul, you will see the soul and next to it the final awakening frags. They come with moonchild. You do not have to earn them beyond earning moonchild in gauntlet. There was a whole stupid thread about this that got locked a month ago. Just get moonchild and enjoy playing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    When you get enough frags for moonchild and create a soul, you will see the soul and next to it the final awakening frags. They come with moonchild. You do not have to earn them beyond earning moonchild in gauntlet. There was a whole stupid thread about this that got locked a month ago. Just get moonchild and enjoy playing.
    OMG, thank you to clarify my problem. I really don't know that.

I didn't focus in recent gauntlet, because of those talismans in rewards were not that good.

OS
    Android
    What is the benefit of running LOL XV vs just running XIV, if any. I still get occasional deaths in XV so do t want to run it unless I have to. Also just noticed that out of about 30 5* class specific evo shards I have zero magus. Have enough 5* for every LOL but not one single magus.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    What is the benefit of running LOL XV vs just running XIV, if any. I still get occasional deaths in XV so do t want to run it unless I have to. Also just noticed that out of about 30 5* class specific evo shards I have zero magus. Have enough 5* for every LOL but not one single magus.
    For me, is awakening soul fragments, in XV is 20.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Only level XV drops onyx son fragments and fallen talismans. So if you are chasing any of the 2 you must run level XV.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Anyone able to offer suggestions on a team that can successfully auto XIII and XIV? My biggest issue is that I don't have Charlotte yet (is there an easier way to get her that doesn't require a crazy amount of iron tokens?). As far as the other characters, here's what I do have at the moment:

Alexander Eddie - Steel/Paralysis (still working on a full set of Orbits)
    w LOL - Viper (still working on a Cosmic that will be useful for him)
    KP - Vorpal/Ruin/Cosmic (I haven't seen any Greeds yet).

A few others of note:
    Madame - Singularity
    Gambler Eddie - Yin/Yang
    BH Eddie - Light/Cosmic (the T3 from the recent event)
    Clairvoyant - Alchemy
    Golden Sun (gunner) - Primordial

Please feel free to check my profile (Huzya-8012). I'm a relatively new player still... and admitedly a noob. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    Android
    I used 4 keys during the last days for the event achievement and to finish the warrior LoL mission. After that I switched to a faster team (Gambler, KP, A.Werewolf, Charlotte) with only one loss and a new personal record (56 seconds!). Everything in LoL 15.
    Most of the time I was embarrassed with the drops when I watched the screen. So often I just saw some 1* awakening stuff...for the hardest level? I also got several corlorless 5* shards, I think the drop rate here is ok. But again not a single colored 5* shard from 4 keys...~200 runs!? So much time and Ironite for SoT with so little rewards.
    I also opened 10 awakening souls and got a total of 4 colored 5* shards, of course including 2 red ones as I have a maxed red LoL already. I bought magus LoL to hit the event mission for spending FC. With all the runs I did so far in the dungeon I could not even awaken him once! Easy to buy some of the low * shards, but still...this feels wrong.
    Dear devs, please rethink the drops in this level, and maybe also from the awakening souls. At the moment it is pure frustration. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzya View Post
    Anyone able to offer suggestions on a team that can successfully auto XIII and XIV? My biggest issue is that I don't have Charlotte yet (is there an easier way to get her that doesn't require a crazy amount of iron tokens?). As far as the other characters, here's what I do have at the moment:

Alexander Eddie - Steel/Paralysis (still working on a full set of Orbits)
    w LOL - Viper (still working on a Cosmic that will be useful for him)
    KP - Vorpal/Ruin/Cosmic (I haven't seen any Greeds yet).

A few others of note:
    Madame - Singularity
    Gambler Eddie - Yin/Yang
    BH Eddie - Light/Cosmic (the T3 from the recent event)
    Clairvoyant - Alchemy
    Golden Sun (gunner) - Primordial

Please feel free to check my profile (Huzya-8012). I'm a relatively new player still... and admitedly a noob. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    I've run like 3000 LOL, mostly XII, XIV, and now XV. I ran XIII like 4 times and from what I recall, if you don't have Starfire talismans you may be better off skipping to XIV.
    what happens when you try XIV now, with Alex, w LOL, KP, and maybe Madame with Singularity? If you go back through all of these posts I know there were a few Alex teams, but most use Orbit. Think their were Gambler teams, but again Orbit probably was involved.

OS
    iOS
    At the moment, I'm stuck on XIII. I'll try it again tonight and see if I can get more info on where exactly my team gets squashed.
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    Android
    It took me more than 5000 runs to max all the LoLs but finally here I am. Now just 300 runs between me and and LucyName:  Screenshot_20191217_214636_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  152.7 KB
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time