Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Not from this update but I've been digging through the archives and found this from March 2022 from a post by Leviathan at https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ng-PRELIMINARY:

Clan Mythical Soul Drops after the March Tuning Update:
    This soul guarantees a 5★ Ultimate Sacrificial Heart
    This soul also has four additional bonus with varying chances: 16.00% of Gold, 13.00% of Iron Coins, 13.00% of Frontier Coins, 10.00% of Ironite, 9.00% of Tribute, 7.50% of Awakening Soul Fragments, 5.00% of 3★ Colourless Awakening Shards, 3.50% of 4★ Colourless Awakening Shards, 2.00% of 5★ Colourless Awakening Shards, 5.00% of 1★ Cosmic Evo Rune (T3), 3.50% of 2★ Cosmic Evo Rune (T3), 3★ 2.00% of Cosmic Evo Rune (T3), 4.00% of Skill Shards, 1.50% of Clan God Soul Fragments, 2.00% of Talisman Epic Soul Fragments, 1.50% of Talisman Epic Gold Red Soul Fragments, 1.00% of Talisman Legendary Soul Fragments, 0.50% of Talisman Legendary Red Gold Soul Fragments
    Can any devs confirm if the above odds are still correct? I know we had the 'Economic Adjustment' in some game aspects a few months ago but nothing was ever confirmed as to what the changes were - seeing as we have previously been given odds from Clan Mythicals is there any chance of confirming if the above is still true and, in addition, giving us a similar breakdown of the % chances of drops from different levels of Clan Souls. Ideally, the amount of each resource that there is a chance of getting (e.g. a 10% chance of 100 Ironite or similar) would be good too.
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 04-06-2023 at 08:11 AM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.