Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    Got a Legendary Soul from getting 1000 coins on PVP and I pulled a 4* Pharaoh Dog which is now my 2nd one. I mean I don't know why I bother with souls.
    I paired my 1000 secret locations LS with my 1000 PVP coins LS and ended up pulling a second Pharaoh Dog, myself. But I also pulled a SSD, which I was happy to get for PVP. Have a long way to go on his talismans and skill shards, though.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    I got a sentinel corrupt droid , I don't know if he is still good.
    Opened also some souls gotten from arena store, well, apart from dupes a got a CR from magus soul, very happy for that. He was my first and already have 6 shards I was saving for my SSD(will have to wait until finish sharding my CR).
    Opened also 14 rare souls, got my second CR, also some dupes and my third ABB.

OS
    iOS
    R1CK, that droid is still good. Still good in some cases, the immunity comes in handy, and I really love him for the number of the beast in campaign mode. Helps with that final turn.

I turned in 7 various rare souls of color and got nothing but cash, but on the legendary soul I also got the CR Eddie which is my first.

Glad I got him for his fury move and the Madness Lightbringer stage. I always use troopers for that and now don't have to rely on a trooper having him.

Last month I got Samurai Eddie with the legendary so I'm 2 for 2.

Can't complain.

Now I'm really hoping to get Pharaoh Eddie. Maybe I can rent BillLion's while he's chilling.

OS
    iOS
    My 4th Magus Golden Son from a Legendary Soul and my 3rd Wickerman...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    well, a month is up and my 1000 coins (?) are ready to blast.
    On my main account the legendary soul dropped me my 2nd Warrior Newborn ... not that bad... i may start to build both for a defense team.
    My second account is ~250 coins away, so i guess two more days waiting time.

My resume on legendary souls so far (including bought ones, like starter packs):
    Main Account:
    Gunner Golden Son
    Tailgunner Eddie
    The Nomad
    Pharaoh Dog King (2x)
    Warrior Newborn

Side Account:
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharoh Dog King (2x)
    Warrior Artillery/Rocket Dog

So by now the most good drops i got were from class souls or special event souls.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I just got a Desert Marauder out of the LS. Thats nice, i didn't had one
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    I just got The Wickerman - so this is a new one to me though I have two on my Trooper list. Not seen any of these in PVP so assume that they are no good for that! Still pretty pleased as not a dupe!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Scott, Wickerman is a beast for farming as both attacks are AOE and deadly when paired with other physical attackers. He is staple for me with the Red Bat and Soldier Eddie.

Great add!

OS
    iOS
    Bought two legendary souls from arena shop.

Last month a Wickerman. Very happy with. Just now, a Corrupt Ox Cultist.

OS
    Android
    Whelp, got a new but still disappointing Pharaoh Dog. Meh, at least it wasn't a dupe. Gonna have to wait 'til next month for my Cyborg or Prisoner.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie