Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Good job bringing the post back on topic JCJNL92. Like many have said your original post was about Talisman suggestions. Many posted those suggestions, including myself. None of the suggestions stated being the "best" option. Never in your OP was it asked if SE was better than any other Eddie and so it did not need to be discussed. I may test those Guardians and switch out my Strength but for now I am saving my money till I can level to 5*. I still kill with ease in Madness all the way up to NoTB and usually within 8 turns on hard fights. Not worried about "best numbers" till PVP comes out and by then maybe most of the bugs will be worked out on damages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    amen, brother.
    Good job to you guys too!

@XcarecroW
    Thank you - i did not know that the ATK and DEF base stat proportions changed like that with Soldier Eddie in level 5(is it right after the evolving from *4 to *5?). Then the STRENGTH talisman set would be the better set compared to the GUARDIAN set, yes.

So:
    For the highest boost of the ATK stat for Soldier Eddie:
    Level 4 Eddie: GUARDIAN talisman set providing a bonus of the ATK stat with +20% of the DEF stat.
    Level 5 Eddie: STRENGTH talisman set providing a bonus of the ATK stat with +15% of the ATK stat.

Quote Originally Posted by JCJNL92 View Post
    Good job to you guys too!

@XcarecroW
    Thank you - i did not know that the ATK and DEF base stat proportions changed like that with Soldier Eddie in level 5(is it right after the evolving from *4 to *5?). Then the STRENGTH talisman set would be the better set compared to the GUARDIAN set, yes.

So:
    For the highest boost of the ATK stat for Soldier Eddie:
    Level 4 Eddie: GUARDIAN talisman set providing a bonus of the ATK stat with +20% of the DEF stat.
    Level 5 Eddie: STRENGTH talisman set providing a bonus of the ATK stat with +15% of the ATK stat.
    Yes, basically it seems that at 4* guardian set its a bit better, but at 5* character the strengh is the one to go. It applies to the magus character with the magic as well. Anyway the strengh set its only like 17 points better than guardian so. if you have the guardian at 5* its not worth to invest in a strengh one. Its your decision.