Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just some general remarks from my side:

What I don't understand is, why some adjustments for PVP are being made in the direction of „more RNG“. I believe it’s a fair deal if a NBoL has a revenge rate of 50%, 66.6 or 75% but if he strikes I want to be sure he removes the buffs. That is why I have him on my team. Same goes for the opposing team. I can live with a wrath, a prisoner or a MCR on the other team, because I adopt my strategy. If there is a wrath, I will get some “life-spenders” on my team but e.g. no allied soldier since his shield will be removed every single turn. I can do that because I know Wrath is a beast and has a 100% “get-rid-of-anything-that-is-helping-you-rate”. If that rate is being handed over to the RNG-gods, finding a strategy will be so much more difficult, meaning if I take a blocker with me, I probably should have opted for the life-spender and vice versa. Since in every battel RNG is being calculated anew, I can play this team 10 times and lose every single time only due to RNG.

I know getting rid of Wrath and others is difficult for new players, since they lack the characters. But then changes should be made at this end. I personally face great problems if a wrath is paired with a prisoner, since RNG denied me a single heavy hitting character (Nomad, Warrior Flappy Batty, Assassin Golden Son or Warrior Child of the damned) but I know this and therefore try to avoid those defenses. If now not only the question of which character I receive but also if he works the way I want him to or not is further handed over to RNG, this will just make PVP more unpredictable.

On another matter but concerning the same effect, I would really appreciate if the defense could be analysed for their talismans before playing. Depending the amount of certain talismans I will take different toons with me. I know this will lower defense holding rates but the way it is now, it’s simply wasting Sands of War, since I am going to win at the second try. Defending doesn’t cost you anything but attacking is an investment of SoW which costs Ironite and which costs $$$. Oh there is the reason why not.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Just some general remarks from my side:

What I don't understand is, why some adjustments for PVP are being made in the direction of „more RNG“. I believe it’s a fair deal if a NBoL has a revenge rate of 50%, 66.6 or 75% but if he strikes I want to be sure he removes the buffs. That is why I have him on my team. Same goes for the opposing team. I can live with a wrath, a prisoner or a MCR on the other team, because I adopt my strategy. If there is a wrath, I will get some “life-spenders” on my team but e.g. no allied soldier since his shield will be removed every single turn. I can do that because I know Wrath is a beast and has a 100% “get-rid-of-anything-that-is-helping-you-rate”. If that rate is being handed over to the RNG-gods, finding a strategy will be so much more difficult, meaning if I take a blocker with me, I probably should have opted for the life-spender and vice versa. Since in every battel RNG is being calculated anew, I can play this team 10 times and lose every single time only due to RNG.
    yeah fully agree more RNG makes the strategical part less important, and the game in total less attractive, at least for me, that's what i really dislike. i would rather see changes in the revenge % of the nobls insted of the buff removals since this will make the game more unpredictible as you said. otoh if the enemy go first and nobl revenges and strips 3-4 toons, this is aprolly too much and it's not an uncommon scenario.

solutions for this:

1. let nobl only revenge when he is attacked directly
    2. let him just remove buffs the first time of revenge

and it's really questionable why there was a red nobl event shortly when he is getting nerfed now. i mean many people put resources in the game to get him, then sharded him and now he is getting a nerf? seriously, then it's very understandable that people get frustrated and leave the game. i would really reconsider this marketing praxis,that simply makes no sense if you want to keep a happy player base...but if you want to trick the customers, that's the way to go though
    Last edited by slauki; 06-26-2017 at 09:20 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    These tunings are going great, aren't they?

April tuning - MCR is buffed with increased triggering chances for both moves
    May tuning - MCR is nerfed by increased power cost
    July tuning - MCR is nerfed by decreased triggering chances for basic move

There have been no other character tunings in between these three, so literally, a character that was buffed in one tuning was then nerfed in the upcoming two.

Would you please just introduce removable skill shards already?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Lots of changes, some good, some bad, some useless... but I still cannot understand why the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer remains untouched?! She's one of the hardest ones to beat in the Arena, when paired with the right toons, of course.
    But, even when she's alone, you need at least two toons to beat her, and qucikly as hell, 'cos she revives always the powerful ally next turn... and you're history.
    Seriously, it doesn't make any sense.. and nerfing one of her counters, the NoBL, wont' help at all...
    Nicely said. But maybe you (and I) should build a better defense, than all will be fine Or put some 500 bucks in game to try to get Prisoner (we'll hardly get him even with that).

OS
    Android
    Any news of way to play multiple trooper at once?
    Or an automatic way of playing PvE?

This is critical from my point of view.

Today we have a so time consuming game that is not rewarding due to RNG.
    Fun remains (for me) for PvP but PvE is braindead thing now (reaching certain level)
    Moreover PvE took me almost all day connected to be able to do 50 troopers, that's insane.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Moreover PvE took me almost all day connected to be able to do 50 troopers, that's insane.
    I am just playing Shadow of the Wicker Man now on AK Madness to burn through Troopers as fast as I can. You can normally play one game of that in about 20 seconds so it doesn't take long to play all Troopers. I can do that, play a few PvP battles to get towards my goal of 850 coins/week and then I can park this game for the day and play another one that I am enjoying a hell of a lot more than this one right now :-/
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    These tunings are going great, aren't they?

April tuning - MCR is buffed with increased triggering chances for both moves
    May tuning - MCR is nerfed by increased power cost
    July tuning - MCR is nerfed by decreased triggering chances for basic move

There have been no other character tunings in between these three, so literally, a character that was buffed in one tuning was then nerfed in the upcoming two.

Would you please just introduce removable skill shards already?
    If I remember right they buffed her to try and encourage people to use her. People are using her now and she is a pain in the arse so she gets nerfed. Agree with removable skill shards but for nerfed characters
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Well, not everyone will be a fan of it, but we just released a promotion in the store for the ability to buy some special talisman packs which include a whole slew of rare and useful talismans, so you can check that out.

We are looking at other ways we can reintroduce them in a limited fashion via other methods, too, since even once BNW is out, they'll be damn rare to grind for.
    I would not call that a promotion when talismans should be gotten for free, it is taken advantage of those who don't have them and make them pay a high amount of money for a couple of usefull talismans.
    Why to make such a big deal with immunity and shell talismans? They are a key component for teams in PVP and they should be not hard to get, not even make people pay. That is causing an unfair contest for those who don't have them right now.

Also another unethical move by your team is to promote an event with NBoL as price, you incite people to spend their resources on him and you will Nerf him.

Unfortunately this coming update is kind of disappointing for most people.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I would not call that a promotion when talismans should be gotten for free, it is taken advantage of those who don't have them and make them pay a high amount of money for a couple of usefull talismans.
    Why to make such a big deal with immunity and shell talismans? They are a key component for teams in PVP and they should be not hard to get, not even make people pay. That is causing an unfair contest for those who don't have them right now.

Also another unethical move by your team is to promote an event with NBoL as price, you incite people to spend their resources on him and you will Nerf him.

Unfortunately this coming update is kind of disappointing for most people.
    couldn't say it better man. it's selling food to a starving man. really dislike this approach, as mentioned before. hope they will learn from it next time. it's no coincidence that the most hardcore guys are leaving right now or swiching to another game...

many things were very good in the past like sacrifice, fragments and the new regular events. but this one feels like a dirty business move. i really appreciate the hard work and the communication guys but this is simply not okay and a slap in the face for many players, and this wasn't too hard to forsee....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Nicely said. But maybe you (and I) should build a better defense, than all will be fine Or put some 500 bucks in game to try to get Prisoner (we'll hardly get him even with that).
    I can't compare my "Kindergarten Level Defense" with yours, as I barely made into top 100 and, when I get there, I leave in a blitz... but, still, if I had 500 bucks to spend, I'd rather prefer to spend them on a sunny beach, not on a RNG game....
    I wish for a talisman type converter