Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Help required senior members please! I have just 6 x skull quests left in Night City Madness, 2 of which are in Code of Morality, I new to achieve basic abilities only and use 10 x power moves.

Nothing I have tried seems to work, I can complete it ok but Always fail on the quests... any help gladly received!
    Or:
    10x power moves:
    -EE+Clansman combo for wndless turn
    -W bomber bow (his power move only costs 1 power and often gets an extra turn, hence can be spammed 4-5 times per round)
    -any char with energy (horus fe.-can also stun all so that you can recharge 3 power easily or GCotD for 5 per turn)

Basic moves:
    -Horus+prisoner to stun all
    -any hard hitting Eddie (i use Clansman for he can remove occasional endure)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Double Energy on Horus, Alliance General and use Blur on Viisions Ed ... Easy 10 power moves and you permanent stun the enemy. A healing Ed as standby ... Worked for me

Basic abilities: Cyborg and Prisoner with Primordials Horus with Future and Energy. DDE as 2nd Ed with nightmare and Angel. Enemy is either stunned or sleeps.
    Thankyou for the response Hold! I have tried that exactly as you suggested, all the hellhound must have a cleanse in them, I can't make any of their stuns or blinds stick, as soon as they started their go Alliance General was dead in seconds, next turn they slept Visions before killing him...
    Back to the drawing board...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Or:
    10x power moves:
    -EE+Clansman combo for wndless turn
    -W bomber bow (his power move only costs 1 power and often gets an extra turn, hence can be spammed 4-5 times per round)
    -any char with energy (horus fe.-can also stun all so that you can recharge 3 power easily or GCotD for 5 per turn)

Basic moves:
    -Horus+prisoner to stun all
    -any hard hitting Eddie (i use Clansman for he can remove occasional endure)
    Thanks for this help too Mizrael I've run outta time off to work... I'll give this a try this afternoon.
    Cheers rags...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Take them out quick with DDE or similar and try from round 2. Swap AG with Prisoner I that case to kill the pesky dogs.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Thanks for this help too Mizrael I've run outta time off to work... I'll give this a try this afternoon.
    Cheers rags...
    For 10 power moves:
    I used Sentinel Shinobi with energy for stuns and power. Prisoner (random talis as I do not have primordial) and TGE. The strategy here is to spam TGE’s radar move as it costs 4 energy and you get 3 energy back with a 70% chance for another turn. Sentinel Shinobi power move to stun and basics to stun and steal power.

Once I got 10 power moves I switched to DDE for dps. Had to work with what I have so came up with this strategy and it worked pretty good for me.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Fellow troopers I need your help!!

I have 4 skulls left on madness and they are all “use basic abilities” challenges. I have prisoner and DDE but don’t have Horus so if you can make him your trooper I would appreciate the help. That with some ironite should hopefully do the trick for me.

I have most of you as troopers. But please respond back to this post so if I do already have you added I will send a request.
    Last edited by Waffen; 12-10-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Waffen-7837

OS
    iOS
    It’s a great idea to use DDE with warlord talis and Osiris with echo. With a little bit of luck, you can finish the enemies in one round.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CamiloEgea View Post
    It’s a great idea to use DDE with warlord talis and Osiris with echo. With a little bit of luck, you can finish the enemies in one round.
    For basic ability challenge? Unfortunately, I don’t have any of th OP gods.
    If you have Osiris and willing to help me out please add me and set Osiris as your trooper. Thanks.

Waffen-7837

OS
    Android
    I used horus with energy and power to gain power on attacks and defense, but tried to stun the enemy. Warrior bomber boy power move costs 4 power with 3 power returned along with plenty of extra turns. I used either phantom or DDE both with nightmare to try and sleep enemies not stunned by Horus.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    So, i still cant buy more then 300 char slots after the update, whats wrong?
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 12-10-2018 at 10:18 PM.