Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    I have not received gold, ironite or sands of time after a PVP battle since the last update. Was this intended?
    Same here. Thought it was odd as well.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Thanks NF for the hotfix. Game feels better so far but I haven't paid super much attention to the performance improvements so far.
    Also good to know about the drops of Skull Quests. I think that adding a function for them that allows you to field multiple Troopers on the level will alleviate a lot of concerns people have about them. Though even then I'm not sure about some SoT costs (8 SoT for 3 common souls and some gold? Still not sure about that one)
    I also noticed Void Talismans are back in the Talisman quests loot pool. Was that intended?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I've noticed something interesting with my MCR. I have her equipped with penetrating talismans, yet I've noticed that her damage doesn't seem to increase when she procs the magic penetration effect in battle. Oddly enough, this only seems to occur when she attacks normally during her turn. What I mean by this is that I've seen her perfect hit for 10.7k when she attacks during my turn, but then hit for 14k+ when she attacks out of her turn via the use of a stolen counterattack buff. So, this would lead me to believe that magic penetration is a bit buggy with her right now. She only seems to make use of the effect when attacking out of her normal turn, which can only be done with a counterattack buff. Really strange bug concerning magic penetration and her.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Just attacked Killhouse in Arena and my VE had no Past/Future skill options. Which is quite a drawback as I mostly use Take, Equilibrium, in rarer cases Titan Shield and Blur if I see no better moves. Still cashed in the victory, but I had to think really hard rofl.

I hope it was just a temporary glitch but I'll see if the issue persists
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    12 SoT for 1 2* Yellow Evo Shard, 3 3* Yellow Evo Runes and 3 2* Red Evo runes ... time to celebrate again ...

Edit: Also the app feels a bit faster - I still notice quite some lag ... it was way smoother before the update. Let's hope the next hotfix makes it faster again.
    Last edited by hold; 05-18-2017 at 07:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, can you please look into Magus CR's basic move? I just had a 10 minutes fight against one, she stole each and every single effect I had. All of my CD's shields plus else. I am no man of luck, but 100% stealing is just too unlucky, even for me. Thanks in advance \m/

Edit: happened again against other player. 100% triggering.
    +1 @Sparton_LOTB
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding Using 50 Troopers

With the increased cost for the high-value Skull Quests, there is more of a strain on late game players using all of your 50 troopers each day. However, after accounting for free Sands of Time from Daily Challenges, the average amount of freebie Sands of Time from clearing an average quest, and the amount of Sands of Time you will generate each day (assuming you sleep for 8 hours each day, but otherwise do a battle or two in the morning and some final battles in the evening to keep the regeneration clock going), you should still have enough Sands of Time for a bit more than 50 battles in a day. Also, all of that discounts getting more Sands of Time from paying Ironite or from Daily Login Rewards (for the days that give you those), although of course both of those things will give you more leeway.
    You do realize that the time involved is getting higher and higher? Even if the SoT would be enough during 24 hours to fulfill all what the game has to offer - summer is coming and I will for sure not spend 24/7 in front of this game. I'd like to play my troopers in a reasonable time but if that is not possible I will have to cut them down during the summer month.

I'm in a lucky position that I can (most of the time) leave the game running and the game plays itself. But what's the point for that? A fast track option would do exactly the same but release the time pressure. It's not just SoT it is also time!

OS
    iOS
    Did i miss this or what? When has this new resistance assassin talisman been released? Never seen it before, is it any good?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    AoF still has a problem with endure. Grants extra turn, but no toon was dead.

OS
    Android

Maclo

Just had a MACLO defeat grinding GoD. When game was up again I see 1 notification that my champ had earned me 25 badges.

By powerslave74, the same trooper I had just runned when the MACLO stroke.

Coinsidense? I doubt.

Sorry for y(our) loss powerslave74, it wasn't in my hand. 😞